Was mans judgement on Clintons aldultry more righteouse than gods judgement on David?

by acolytes 14 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Larry Flynt exposed a lot of Clinton's exposers for having had affairs. Later Newt Gingrich was found to have had an affair. The whole thing had nothing to do with adultery. It was a way of sidetracking Bill's presidency and forcing him to support things democrats don't usually support.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If the story were true, David should have been stoned to death for what he did. He clearly violated "the Law." Maybe the writing was a lesson that those in power are above the law. In any event, he should have lost his kingship. I am not saying that God killing David's son was not a loss to David, but it's pretty messed up. Imagine the American people killing Chelsea for Bill's indescretions. See? God has more power than the American people, so God is above his own law.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

And some will cheat on the supposed "love of their life" - sheesh! Go figure..........

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Who says God killed David's son. That is something I never have believed.

• acolytes
    acolytes

Satanus...Sorry when i said ask Hillary i meant ask Clintons daughter (Chelsea). (Iam not from the states)

FlyingHighNow..from my interpretation of the Bible account that is what i concluded.

BizzyBee...yes of course people cheat on the love of their life. My question was Gods punnishment was to kill Davids unborn son (as i interpret the scripture) using Clinton as an example such a punnishment is inzane.

On The Way Out....Yes Chelsea was the name of Clintons daughter, not Hillary as i wrtote.

FlyingHighNow....Off topic, but i think the voting public had a right to know.(You say most Christians didnt judge Clinton,and i bet none thought of punnishing Chelsea.)

Chelsea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit