You just gotta read the story, Fade From the Truth, A Tale of Learning Then Unlearning the Beliefs of JWs

by AndersonsInfo 49 Replies latest jw friends

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

sounds like "onthewayout"'s story. good read.

• sherah
    sherah

It's a great read, thanks for sharing. I hope Alan's wife get's out.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

marking for later

• willyloman
    willyloman

Just finished this well written autobiography. Based on my 30 years as a dub, it certainly has the ring of truth throughout. It also parallels my own story, which was kind of spooky; I could have written this with only a few minor changes! Anyone know if "Alan Miller" posts here?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I'll check it out this weekend since my Bears aren't in the Superbowl. Thanks for posting about it.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

haha onthewayout

• Giordano
    Giordano

Well I started reading it and kept reading and just finished! There went the afternoon..........well spent!!! Good job and my best wishes.

GIO

• Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

Well... this i have to read some time when i have the time to it... it's bedtime here in Europe (thinking)

But what, a fast "check out" what that "service Report slip" was all about fast... i could do i guess....

Big mistake.... have read it... all of it! and there is now night here.. and it is not long untill i have to go to work...

Dont start read..!! if dont have time to it... that was really good writing. Some parts of it could have been me writing...

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

That was wonderfully written, made me think of putting my full story down on paper as well.

I loved the analogy to the sidewalk paintings - spot on!

3Mozzies

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Great story! Bump!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit