My JW Neighbor Died

by Farkel 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

Epilogue:

My neighbor lady who died left a final "fuck you." She left debts of about $150,000. Yep. Mrs. Jehovah's Witnesss spent money like crazy that her pension could not have possibly ever paid. She has over 30 creditors and then she died. But she was sure happy to scream bloody murder when her friendly neighbors said a curse word when they were mowing her lawn for FREE! My neighbor JW lady was a piece of shit.

She gave "everything" which means 'NOTHING' in her last Will and Testament to a very nice and young sister in her Congregation, who showed me her will and who gave me the list of her creditors. This young married sister is a real sweetheart JW and is trying to do the right thing. The decedent has children, but obviously, was estranged from them.

It is a legal nightmare. She left a ram-shackle trailer which is worth at the most, 25 cents and which we cannot get rid of because of her debts and because some of the creditors will not sign-off on their liens on it even though that "asset" is basically worthlesss.

By the time that trailer is demolished and removed, the owner will have spent $3,000 in legal fees and lost about the same amount in rent for that space, plus spending about $2,000 to get that piece of crap demolished and removed.

But she served "Jehovah." So I guess that accounts for something. She fucked over a whole bunch of people, but she served "Jehovah", though.

Farkel

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

You know whats the funny thing when a JW dies???

TO DISCOVER THAT THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit