How many here have never been one of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Spade 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Spade
    Spade

Retrovirus; "That would be me."

Well good. That means there's actually some point in posting here.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

People like Spade are 100 % pretentiously and sanctimoniously self righteous close minded ignorant bigots, living off a

platitude of subjugating arrogance.

There's a REAL fact that upholds intellectual integrity and Truth !

Its recognized by the general pubic that the WTS. is a deceitful pretentiously corrupt religious publishing house

that use tactics of fear and misinformation to coerce people to their publishing business to only be willfully exploited for labor and money.

The leaders of this obviously bogus organization have gone as far as to incite people to commit suicide by refusing a blood transfusion

then exploiting these people who died, sometimes children, by placing their smiling faces on the front cover of their magazines.

Lets not not forget the thousands who died who didn't take a vaccination or organ transplant as directed by this organization

of pretentious Truth.

Whats your percentage(%) of approval would you assume SPADE by the general population on this deceitful exploitation

and regrettable disgusting act of manslaughter of thousands innocent victims by the hand of this corrupt Publishing organization ?

• Spade
    Spade

"Please define what 'never' means. Thank you."

At one time you were a publisher or baptized member of the congregation.

• TD
    TD

Wow...

I was going post a response, but it honestly sounds like you're not really interested in one.

For the record though, I stopped short of baptism.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

There seems to be a common denominator of former Witnesses who accuse the Watchtower society of being a false organization.

Alice, actually the best help that I've ever gotten has come from people that were never JWs. Proclaiming the Watchtower of being a dangerous organization is not unique to exJWs. Bascially most people that sit down and actually research and investigate the Watchtower will come away with the same thinking.

That is one reason why the number of people coming into Babylon the Great...ahem...uh the Watchtower society, are declining. In fact the growth in numbers is mainly due to children of JW parents that get baptized.

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus
    Well good. That means there's actually some point in posting here

Then perhaps you could address the rest of my post?

Retro

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    have these so called “enlightened” individuals found something better? Have they found the truth? As opposed to the “lies” they used to believe?

I would like to answer this one!

YES! I have found something better. His name is Jesus. You know...the guy that the Watchtower may mention in passing? HE is the truth. HE is the way. And HE is the life. Not YOUR truth. Your truth is the Watchtower organization.

Your talk about how everyone that leaves does not find anything better is only based on what the Watchtower tells you is the result of those that leave. It really isn't. I have never felt closer to God than I have outside of the Watchtower.

• tia.dalma
    tia.dalma

What percentage still believe the WTBTS is God's organization and that they are in the truth...

... but commit a disfellowshipping offense by joining and posting on an apostate website...

... as if using a fake name means Jehovah doesn't know who they are and what they're doing?

I am sure Jehovah knows what I am doing but I don't think He considers this a disfellowshipping offense. I don't think that God considers it is a sin for me to express my thoughts in writting.

Some elders and some people at WT headquarters, though, might think that it is a sin to say what it is on your mind, but I don't agree. They are free to think what they want, I am free to do what I want as long as I don't commit a serious sin. And since when is writting down what you think a sin?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    I am sure Jehovah knows what I am doing but I don't think He considers this a disfellowshipping offense. I don't think that God considers it is a sin for me to express my thoughts in writting.

And you are absolutely right! You're on the right road, Tia. By the way, did you get my PM?

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

My Mother, Father and Older sister are.

My youngerst ALMOST got Baptized and wants nothing to do with them.

I have had various bible studies, including with Bethelits and Elders and I am NOT a JW and will never be one.

At least I don't forsee it ever happening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit