Does anyone dream about JWN?

by brotherdan 24 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Yeah...I know that this is a minimus type question....but

I spend way to much time on this site. I dream about it ALL the time. It's usually about meeting some of you guys, or finding out that a random poster on the site is an old friend and I didn't know who they were.

I was just wondering if I'm a freak, or if this happens to you guys too.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It used to happen to me when I first left the JWs. I'd wake up in the middle of the night because I had a dream about getting PMs or messages on Yahoo messenger, so I'd stumble down to the computer to check them. Eventually I cut back my online activity because it was interfering with real life.

W

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I spend way to much time on this site "

think of it as a blessing, and it could mean

that the load at home is lightening up enough

so your able to spend time here.

• The Finger
    The Finger

Yes.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hey, that is an interesting thought. It fits right in with my dreams of falling or being in a public place in my jockey shorts.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I've been on the site for close to a year. And I'm STILL dreaming about it. ahhhh well...

• stillin
    stillin

not that much but I talk in my sleep a lot and my wife might be listening. trouble on the horizon!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I love the community on this site - but I have never dreamed about it. My dreams are far more interesting.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It fits right in with my dreams of falling or being in a public place in my jockey shorts.

I envy you. Lately in most of my dreams I'm missing the shorts, and the public is not amused.

W

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Don't get me wrong, my dreams are crazy usually. It's not rare for me to have a zombie dream or going to disneyland where the rides come to life and start attacking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit