Does anyone dream about JWN?

by brotherdan 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

It's not rare for me to have a zombie dream or going to disneyland where the rides come to life and start attacking.

Yeah, don't we all, the same-o same-o.

Hey, BroDan. Try having a nice cup of hot tea before bedtime to wash down a couple of Ambien.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Sadly, I think I learned this while young because my family was always moving. Forget old school buddy names and learn new ones. So when I leave work, I don't think about it. When I leave this site, I don't think about it. Kinda sad.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I used to during the first year i started to find things out. That was in 2002. I didn't post much, still don't. But this board was part of my daily life. i would come here and read for hours. I couldn't get enough of it. I still visit weekly. This place has been a life line for me. I am so grateful for it.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

It's an addiction - in the full sense of the word. And one that i think many of can identify with.

What most of us have come to realize though, is that, like any addiction, it can take over our lives if we let it.

You have soo much going on in your life that really needs your attention, Dan. Maybe consider setting a timer to limit your time here. Or at least find a way to measure and match minute-for-minute the time you spend here with what you spend with each of your children and your wife. Two hours on JWN would mean that you should likewise spend two hours with your wife and a separate two hours with your children. Not counting time spent eating or watching TV. Quality time like going for a walk or playing in the yard.

It's too easy to lose track of the time spent here. A timer may really help.

-Aude.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I live out fantasies involving JWN in my dreams... not the people the actual website interface!

(sorry for the cheese)

-Sab

• pirata
    pirata

I dreamed once that I got caught on JWN by the JWs.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I don't dream about this site, but I do dream that I will be forcibly taken to the KH and out in FS by my extended family.

• ranmac
    ranmac

yes you are a freak.

just kidding. I dont really need this site as much as some probly do. I have friends and some family in the same boat as me. I also havnt really faced much ostracism.

I have however had reoccuring dreams about armagedon since I was a kid.

• dawntodaylight
    dawntodaylight

no i never dream of this site..but lord knows im on here everyday...maybe now ill be dreaming of this site ....thanks brother dan lol

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I do sometimes. I dream of conversations with members here,or arguments with family members about stuff I read on here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit