1 year ago today they announced I was "no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses"

by confuzzled777 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• confuzzled777
    confuzzled777

Just thought I would share. I am going out with my BFF and a few other good friends for dinner, drinks and cards tonight! Looking forward to a night out with the "girls" who have been by my side since day 1.

I also wanted to thank you all on here who have helped with the healing process over the past several months that I have been posting. This forum while at times can be a bit intimidating, can also be a very warm and compassionate place to visit. My eyes are wide open now where as before I was blinded by my beliefs.

The healing process has been extremely painful at times. BUT I have become less judgemental of others feelings and beliefs and I am a stronger person because of it.

1 year ago today I felt as if it was the end of who I was as a person. Now I feel as if it is only the beginning of the person that I want to be.

thanks.......

• snowbird
    snowbird
    BUT I have become less judgemental of others feelings and beliefs and I am a stronger person because of it.

I've become the same after exiting the JW's.

Good for you.

Syl

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Happy Anniversary~!!

-Aude.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

thanks for sharing. You have done well for one year! Party hard

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done - 1 year down a lifetime of freedom ahead.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

Happy Anniversary~!!

More like Happy Birthday!

• dgp
    dgp

If you made it through this year, you'll be able to make it through many others.

Maybe it didn't feel like that at the time, but, I think we should congratulate you.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Have a great time tonight

• confuzzled777
    confuzzled777

You guys are the BEST!! Thanks for the encouragement!!

• cult classic
    cult classic

To many more JW free years. Have Fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit