I HATE THE WATCHTOWER

by ele_lux 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Obves, please note the original post, asking for help to view them in a 'compassionate way'. Spewing false prophesies isn't likely to accomplish that. As for the "Babylon the Great" book, it ranks high on the watchtower's list of embarassments. Most of their elders would discourage people from reading it.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Love the Watchtower ! I have given good reasons for that in another thread of similar type.
    It gave us the best chronology that I am using to prove God Yahweh does exist and the Bible is from God.....OBVES

25 + = God exists!..

56 x = The Bible is from God..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3213/2511939795_fe68b91e89.jpg?v=0

....................... ...OUTLAW

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Your argument makes more sense than his, Outlaw!

• therevealer
    therevealer

OBVES - Not sure of your story, but if chosen by god how do you think he feels about their efforts and success at spreading the kingdom message. Probably as many that have been through the wringer, spit out as grieving over lost life and family than there are active adherents. A shameful record.

• ele_lux
    ele_lux

Thank you all. I really need to stop reading the Watchtower. It has been a tough week for me. Yesterday I officially said goodbye to my best friend...</3 She said she was sorry to lose me too, but she had a better Friend, and she didn't wanna lose Him..... I understand how she feels, i've felt it before as a witness, but i wish there was a way around it......

• whathappened
    whathappened

I have made a point to discontinue all toxic relationships. They are not good for me. I am not going back to the Kingdom Hall nor am I going to read Watchtower publications.

• kimbo
    kimbo

The governing body has lied in the past.

does jehovah like liers?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

There is no magic in numerology. If a witness claims field service time by going online to apostate sites that would be sick and dishonest.

• tec
    tec

(((Ele-lux)))

You should definitely stop reading the magazines... at least for now. You're free. Don't tie yourself back into slavery by letting them have control over you... even if just through their magazines.

As for the people, they are the ones who are trapped. The ones who are being led by an organization that doesn't know HOW to care for them. They'll spend their lives following it - and some of them will get through their 'slavery' by lashing out or looking down on others, because that's a big way that people take the focus off their own unhappiness, or feelings of unworthiness.

And some of them will break free, and then they'll feel as you feel. Hopefully they'll be real (genuine, individual) people then, as you are now. But until then, there are plenty of people who hate them, including themselves. You don't need to be hurt by hate any more - not from them, and not to them.

You might just need more time, Ele.

(I also got your card today, thank you so much for your kind words... I needed them)

Peace to you,

Tammy

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm with you ele. I have tried to analyse exactly why I hate the washTowel but couldn't care less about the Moonies or scientologists.

Simple. They made a fool out of me BIG TIME and now they are holding my wife and family in their hypnotic grip. No matter what I say, what logic I give or scriptural reasoning or whatever..........my family won't listen.

They have labeled me 'spiritually weak' (cult loaded language designed to promote 'us vs: them'), and they refuse to talk to me about 'spiritual' things (again cult loaded language to make them feel superior).

All I get is the glazed look, robotic respones with the usual (which makes me laugh now believe it or not), 'You know it's the 'truth'.......they're just imperfect men.......they are not inspired by Jar-Hoover but they are inspired by Jar-Hoover.........Armageddon will be SOON (terms and conditions apply subject to overlapping)................where else will you go?'

I think the point I'm making is, I'd dearly like to see the GB punished because IT'S PERSONAL!!' That's where the loathing is.

If there is a god the GB will get what's coming to them........if there isn't a god.....get on with life and leave them to fester in their own excrement. With time you'll find the hatred turns into indifference.

Something that helped me was writing scathing but humourous storied about the GB on another forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit