I HATE THE WATCHTOWER

by ele_lux 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• ele_lux
    ele_lux

AHHHH!!! Lately it enrages me to read all the BS on the watchower!!!!!!! When I started my fade I felt sad and quietly resentful, but now I'm just flat-out angry!!!!

I HATE THAT ORGANIZATION SO MUCH!!!!!

HATE their hipocrisy...

HATE their self-righteousness...

HATE how they act all innocent....

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Please help me see them in a compassionate way..... I'm not a person who hates anything or anyone.... I just wanna cry!!!! I want my happy family back!!!!!!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

u 2 huh?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

(((((ele_lux))))) you will get through this, hang on, let it out, JW's are for the most part good people mislead by a Corpration that has taken on an identity and life of its own, to be protected at all costs by the men that are running it.

• jay88
    jay88

I with WBF,----- call it as you see it, not according to what they claim.

• Joliette
    Joliette

The story of my life friend. They appear to be so humble, (the watchtower leaders) but when you get down to it, to the core of the matter, their all about protecting their organization, and they could give a fuck about your personal feelings (but they say their protecting Jehovah).

Jehovah is always used to distract you away from the real issue: The WTBTS.

• pirata
    pirata

Welcome to Level 2!

• Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
    • Anger (why is this happening to me?)
    • Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
    • Depression (I don't care anymore)
    • Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

Not everyone goes through every stage of grief when they have lost something, but the feelings are normal and things will eventually settle and you will be able to move on.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

there are way more important things to life than being angry on one of many cults. if they can still make you angry, they still got some control over you. moving on takes some time though... in the end most religions share the same "qualities" you mention.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I got a chance to read the rest of your post:

Please just keep praying and reading. I hope that everything works out for you. I hate it when coporate religion comes inbetween loving families. I dont know if you've read crisis of conscience and in search of chrisitian freedom, but they are excellent books. I would also recommend that you read captives of a concept, and if you havent already, read, combatting mind control by steve hassan.

COC/ISOCF: Raymond Franz

Captives of a Concept: Don Cameron.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

• Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
    • Anger (why is this happening to me?)
    • Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
    • Depression (I don't care anymore)
    • Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

Pirata...I have never seen that before. I wish I would have! It's taken me almost 2 years to get to the bottom. I linger around 4 and 5 now-a-days.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Hey Daniel, you got a PM. Its been great as always.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit