I HATE THE WATCHTOWER

by ele_lux 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I hate the Watchtower and Brussel Sprouts!..

At least you can put a nice Cheese Sauce on Brussel Sprouts..

Nothing will make the Watchtower taste good..

http://lolabrigada.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/horse-yuck-copy.jpg?w=234&h=300

....................... ...OUTLAW

• pirata
    pirata
    @brotherdan: Pirata...I have never seen that before. I wish I would have! It's taken me almost 2 years to get to the bottom. I linger around 4 and 5 now-a-days.

It's the Kubler-Ross Model (5 stages of grief). Usually applied to losses in life, like realizing your whole belief system was a sham, or losing a love one in death.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%BCbler-Ross_model

• Joliette
    Joliette

Hey Outlaw, Brussel Sprouts are the bomb.

I think the Brussel Sprouts are offended that you compared them to the WTBTS.

• Ding
    Ding
    Lately it enrages me to read all the BS on the watchower!!!!!!!

There's a great remedy for that which many of us have been applying for years.

Stop reading the Watchtower...

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

SO TRUE OUTLAW.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Please help me see them in a compassionate way..... I'm not a person who hates anything or anyone.... I just wanna cry!!!!

If it's any consolation, most of us were just like them at one time, but we've learned and progressed beyond that. There's always hope.

W

PS: Your card arrived yesterday. Thank you for your kind words, and please don't let the watchtower cause your beautiful smile to fade.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hey Outlaw, Brussel Sprouts are the bomb.....Joliette

Brussel Sprouts are the Bomb after you eat them..

http://dozenroses13.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/fart-kitty.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Brussel Sprouts are the Bomb after you eat them..

Maybe that's why I like them so much...

W

• OBVES
    OBVES

Love the Watchtower ! I have given good reasons for that in another thread of similar type.

It gave us the best chronology that I am using to prove God Yahweh does exist and the Bible is from God and the International Bible Students were and Jehovah's Witnesess are the true christian organization in the endtime era .

1878 AD - 1879 AD - 1884 AD - 1914 AD recorded the revival of the true christianity .

Get the book " Babylon the Great Has Fallen " and you will see these three dates there at the end of the book :

1879 AD,1884 AD,1914 AD .

These date fit : 7 BC , 2 BC , 29 AD .

Note the same time gaps : 5 years , 30 years .

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Get the book " Babylon the Great Has Fallen " and you will see these three dates there at the end of the book :

I'm sure everyone on this forum is familiar with that relic of a book. But thanks for the tip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit