NEW ELDERS BOOK

by elder-schmelder 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cantleave
    cantleave

lol

• sir82
    sir82

That's hysterical.

The Society is so ape-$#!+ crazy about taking oh so much care when spiral binding these books...

"Don't take it to a worldly source! If a MS or lower does it, stand right there with him! And for the love of God, above all else, don't let a woman see the book!!!!!!"

And the entire thing is available instantaneously for immediate & free download to billions of people - anyone who asks for it.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

It's sad and pretty funny actually that outsiders know more about the JW religion and inner workings than even the JWs themselves. My MIL has been in for about 40 or so years and she was shocked at some of the things she read in the elders book.

• robson
    robson

guys would anyone send me a link to download the book

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Robson you have a PM.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Now everyone is going to not send anything because they think that the other person is going to send it. :-)

• yknot
    yknot

Dont forget to dwnload the 4th LTR where further clarification is given

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1gncdo

Great job guys/gals for sharing it!!

LOL, apostates taking a larger and more active part of distributing WTS publications "as part of a worldwide Bible educational work"

huggles to yall!

• hotspur
    hotspur

Sorry folks.... I missed the link a few weeks back..... any chance of a PM with a means of obtainng this precious secret please?

• Gayle
    Gayle

hotspur,,check PM

tea? coffee?

• hotspur
    hotspur

What a wonderful place this is. Thank you

Coffee please - white with a little sugar - Ta!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit