Inside District Convention Arena: Place an Ad

by Red Piller 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    The WBT$ wants you to spend your money..Only on the WBT$ and WBT$ related Products..

Ya, but the idiots don't even offer anything to drink or eat to the masses at the ASSemblies anymore.....so that one truly boggles the mind. Man, these guys are even nuttier than what I originally thought......

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Ya, but the idiots don't even offer anything to drink or eat to the masses at the ASSemblies anymore.....so that one truly boggles the mind. Man, these guys are even nuttier than what I originally thought......

I recall at one assembly in Hamilton they actually announced that we shouldn't be going to Harvey's across the street for breakfast before the sessions. I went anyway, and it looked like most other people did too.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Mary..

The WBT$ doesn`t care about JW`s..They care about JW Money..

The WBT$ Money Pig needs to be Fed..24/7..

http://www.paranormalstories.com/images/money-pig-f.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary
    FF said: I recall at one assembly in Hamilton they actually announced that we shouldn't be going to Harvey's across the street for breakfast before the sessions. I went anyway, and it looked like most other people did too.

Ah yes, the good ol' day of brekie before the Snore-sembly began at Copps Coliseum in Hamilton. I remember walking through Jackson Square on day a couple of years ago at lunch time and sure enough Druxies was packed with disobedient Dubs snarfing down their yummilicious sandwiches they made there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit