Inside District Convention Arena: Place an Ad

by Red Piller 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
  • Red Piller
    Red Piller

I guess we could alter the image slightly. Like faintly super impose the image of shattered glass. We could set up a trust and do it through the trust so that no one has any personal liability.....Throwing these ideas out.....

Is there a lawyer in the house?

from wikipedia:

When Tom Forsythe appropriated Barbie dolls for his photography project "Food Chain Barbie," Mattel lost its claims of copyright and trademark infringement against him because his work effectively parodies Barbie and the values she represents

• Mary
    Mary

Outlaw, is that last picture for real? Why the hell would they put an "Out of Order" sign over a Coke machine that works? It's not like the WTS actually sells pop at the assemblies anymore.........

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

"The gold is mine, the silver is mine."

No Coke for you, Sister Thirstingone! Put your change in the donation box instead.

~Sue

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

Mary, I have seen that done many times. I don't know the reason behind it.

Edited to add, I have also seen them unplug them.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Remember how they talk about not buying from vendors. Never really understood that rule. No one follows it anyway. In AZ the temp is usually over 100 during the convention. All the "unfaithful" line up to buy ice cream from the vendors and endure the stink eye from the righteous that suffer in the sun.

• laverite
    laverite

Brother Dan! I want that T-Shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

What laverite said!

I could actually make my own iron-on version if I had a large, clean image scan. (hint, hint)

They'd make great presents for JW family members!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Go to zazzle.com. You can make any custom t-shirt that you want!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Afternoon Mary!..

Haven`t you ever noticed..

"All" the Vending Machines at Assemblies are "Out of Order"..

In some cases they are moved to a locked room,where no one can have access to them..

The WBT$ wants you to spend your money..Only on the WBT$ and WBT$ related Products..

I`ll bet vending machine companys that have contracts with large buildings,would be really pissed off..

If they knew the WBT$ puts them all Out of Business at WBT$ Assemblies..

Yes the Pic is Real..It`s a Stock Photo..

....................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit