Remember the 80's?

by cantleave 29 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

I think the lenses on your sunglasses are too small. I can still see a fraction of your cheeks and I think maybe an eyebrow.

• cantleave
    cantleave

They were actually my Prescription glasses, i always has reactolite lenses fitted.

• FirstLastName
    FirstLastName

Well I was an awkward JW child in the 80's so I did not have anything cool - I wore corduroy overalls and could not even own a radio! But don't worry I had plently of Kingdom Melodies on tape.

:)

• scary21
    scary21

The pink pic (clubbing in south beach) You would fit in TONIGHT!!!!!!

• scary21
    scary21

Well maybe shave your chest first

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

OMG these pics are well good. Did you have white socks on aswell and a pink v neck jumper in your wardrobe like me ?

HHG

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

You looked cute with that perm!

I was 17 when I got my first perm. I kept it until the early 90s when I decided to grow it out. Never again!

• garyneal
    garyneal

I remember the 1980's. Miami Vice, The Dukes of Hazard. But I was big into old school hip hop back then. Did not get into the 80's rock music until the early 90's believe it or not.

The Cosby Show, Night Court, Cheers, Thursday night line up. Graduated in 1990 here.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Well I was an awkward JW child in the 80's

Wow. I don't feel so lonely now. Can I hug you?

• mamalove
    mamalove

Yeah, Madonna, Anita Baker, Michael McDonald were some of my memories.....I was a kid in the 80's. Had the ratted out bangs, and the high pony tails to the side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit