Where do you go JW

by I need a lot of help 13 Replies latest jw friends

• I need a lot of help
    I need a lot of help

It is the middle of winter 12o out side. You are a JW sitting in a movie theater watching a PG movie. 20 miles from home and 18 miles from KH. The big A hit`s. God sends down 200 million angles to slater ever one except JW`s. There are blood and guts flying all over the place. The lights go out and the heat goes off. Now God sends down the beast of the field and the birds of pray for a great feast. More blood and gut flying all over the place. Now you are completely cover in this stuff. You clime over all the dead bodies and find you way out of the theater to a dark parking lot. It is complety dark and when you do find your car it is blocked in and covered with bodies. There you are standing in the parking lot 12o weather, in the dark. No way to get home and no way to get to KH. Just frezzing your ass off in the dark covered all over with blood and gut and smelling like poop. Where do you go.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Haven't you seen enough Armageddon movies yet? The evangelicals are translated directly to heaven, and the slain millions are convenient piles of ash, easily swept up.

I'm not sure where the zombies end up.

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Sick isnt it .... Oh how the Jo Hoes cant wait for this day to come !

• jgnat
    jgnat

You might enjoy an interactive timeline produced by the National Geographic, "Aftermath: Population Zero". It graphically demonstrates what would happen if the world were suddenly depopulated.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/aftermath-population-zero-3225

Jehovah's Witnesses ignore infrastructure. If only one in a thousand humans survived, there is no way they could maintain the current infrastructure. That means that within a few days, electricity fails and a few days after that, a few nuclear fallouts when the failsafes fail.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

After Armageddon..

Jehovah`s Witness`s will be out on the Street Preaching to Survivors..

And..

Loading Dead Babys into Garbage Trucks with Pitchforks..

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/76313824.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=EDF6F2F4F969CEBDE405AEE93538BDCA79FE2739B256EBC1238623E6963EB865

..................... ...OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You find some guys keys in his pocket for his large 4x4 and take it and drive over the bodies. (There's typically one of these guys everywhere.) You're just making things easier for the birds to pick at the bodies if you smash them up a bit.

• blondie
    blondie

1) live out in the country where your nearest neighbor is 20 miles away.

2) Don't jws feel you have to be in a KH to be saved through the destruction; ark = kh; ark = interior rooms?

• AiAi
    AiAi

If the big A happened and any apostates were saved as well would they still shun us?

• jgnat
    jgnat

AiAi, interesting concept. Jehovah's Witnesses remind me of the skeptical Dwarfs in The Last Battle in Narnia (C. S. Lewis). Even if they were ushered in to heaven, they would huddle together in the comfort of their own worldview.

http://dangerousidea.blogspot.com/2009/06/hell-calvinism-and-those-wretched.html

So, yes. If I were to appear in Paradise, I fully expect to be ignored by the Jehovah's Witnesses (aside from my husband, who is devoted to my soup).

• garyneal
    garyneal

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit