No license for Tyson

by Patriot 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Patriot
    Patriot

Nevada Commission ruled about half an hour ago not to give Tyson his license.

Dang, I was really looking foward to watching that fight.

Oh, well maybe in another state..or country.

Mav.-

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

What license was that, dog license?

I am sure the fight will go on at another place. Hopefully they will knock each other out. I don't care for either fighter.

Scorpion

• TR
    TR

Good. Tyson is a bottom dweller.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• Simon
    Simon

I am truly amazed ... I though he'd get it because of the money involved. What a pleasant surprise that they did 'the right thing'. The guy should probably already be serving time for his previous lapses of humanity.

• GWEEDO
    GWEEDO

Saved him a beating. Lennox woulda cleaned house anyway.

• LB
    LB

He might be a millionaire, but he's a thug and a lowlife. You couldn't pay me to watch one of his fights.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

YOU SAID IT HE IS 'SCUM ON A POND, SNAKE IN THE GRASS AND A LOW DOWN ROTTEN SCOUNDREL.
    I AM GLAD HE IS OUT!!!!

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

A message to all of you who deemed it appropriate to post derogatory comments about Mike Tyson: Judge not, that ye not be judged. You're all sounding like a bunch of JWs gossiping about the latest disfellowshipping. EEEWWWWW!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Why are we giving this convicted rapist publicity in the first place??? I wished he would just crawl back into his hole.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

144thousand_and_one,

Stating facts about someone is not judging.

Scorpion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit