I am so F******G angry today

by Aussie Oz 27 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

(AUSSIE) I know how you feel sweetie. But take advice from Grannie.
    1st Take a deep breath,
    2nd Know that all the anger in the world "aint" gonna do a bit of good to the WT
    3rd.Try not to talk about religion to your kids,Show them the best "religion"?? in the world LOVE!4th.Do something special for YOU!!!!
    5th,Just continue to tell them you LOVE them....& really learn to love yoursellf because
    it will give you ulcers I know.... I got them after all my anger & they "aint" good mate.
    But all the best Mate

• blondie
    blondie

I have jw family...I have learned that you cannot pull or push people...you can only gently show the way by how you live your life.

In Steven Hassan’s book – Releasing the Bonds.. (copyright 2000) he explains in chapter 2 the answers to “What is Destructive Mind Control?” The chapter is rich with a detailed explanation of his perspective obtained over many years of research and helping people who have affected by mind control. At the end of the chapter, he closes with these thoughts, “Everyone has an authentic self. Although a healthy individual will grow and mature over time, his personality type should never change. Changes in a personality type often indicate unhealthy social pressure that forces a person to act as if he were someone else…. It is also verified the existence of a cult identity which binds and gags the authentic self.” (page 60)

Hassan goes on and his words bring hope. “When interacting with your loved one, (in a mind control group) it is essential you recognize the differences between pre-cult identity (before recruitment), and the cult identity (during membership), and the person’s authentic self, which stays in them forever. Even people who are BORN into cults have an authentic self which was suppressed at birth. It is the strength of the authentic self that makes it possible to rescue people from cults years, even decades, after becoming involved in the group…. (page 60- emphasis added..)

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Aussie Oz,hang in.We have 5 feet of snow,if you wanna come play in it!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I love you all...

oz

• smiddy
    smiddy

So sorry to hear what your going through Oz.

Have a couple of VB`s cobber

As some previous posters have said,just hang in their,you never know when the penny will drop

Take care mate

smiddy

• Black Sheep
  • bohm
    bohm

Im sorry to hear your going through this... take your time and find the smart move, only you know what that really is.

• penny2
    penny2

(((Oz))) Hope you are feeling less angry today.

No matter what happens, you are still their dad, always will be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit