I am so F******G angry today

by Aussie Oz 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I am so angry today

angry because i have to waste my time/use my time to fight this fucking retard of a religion

angry that i have to spend my time trying to influence them to think

angry that my good happy non christian life is not enough to keep them safe

angry that i still may not be doing enough

angry that i just dont know the right thing to do any more

Im going outside to play farmer, i gotta unwind...

Fucking god damn mind control horse shit religion

oz

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Just let it out, Oz! It's good therapy!

• tec
    tec

(((Aussie)))

Sometimes I think its harder on a man when he knows what needs to be done (or not done) but no one is listening to him. I follow your story about your kids, and think you're doing the best you can to keep or get them out. I also think your kids are going to make their own mistakes, and in that case, the best you can do is help them recover and pick up the pieces if need be.

Think back to when you were that age (especially for your son). What your parents had to say wasn't nearly as important as what you thought yourself.

Teenagers are hard enough as it is... throw a cult into the mix, and you get what you've got right now. You have to trust that the unconditional love you show them is going to win out in the end. We can't protect our kids from the mistakes they're determined to make.

Tammy

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

i am so angry i feel like giving up

log off, shut down, forget it all and let the universe take its course

what will be will be, if i lose them, i lose them.

$*&^#$@#$%

oz

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Dude, I have been there so many times. (Just last week even...) But we gotta keep trying. Our loved ones are worth it. We are getting the chance to show them our love, even if they refuse to see that it IS love.

Be angry! We have plenty of reason to be. But it's at the point that we don't think we can go on any longer that we find our second wind. I think I might be on my 3rd or 4th wind by now. But we can make it....together.

• Quando
    Quando

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I8CEBpjn2M

We must manage our problem :)

HUGS!!!

• Quando
    Quando

A GREAT follow up musical

BAD RELIGION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OalFCKXFZBE

• tec
    tec
    log off, shut down, forget it all and let the universe take its course

I think you should do just that... for a few days. Take a break, give your mind and your emotions a complete break. Take care of yourself too, Aussie; you can't help anyone if you're at the end of your rope too.

Tammy

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Aussie OZ, big hugs from the other side of the world. You're angry because you care. I had sh** day yesterday too. You can win this war, even if you lose a battle or 2.

• flipper
    flipper

AUSSIE OZ- I know how you feel man. I understand as I have 2 JW adult daughters who won't acknowledge I even exist anymore. All you can do towards your son since you share custody with your ex is show him authentic unconditional love from a father to his son and emphasize the father-son good times you CAN have together outside the JW cult experience. The more he sees you doing these non-JW good time things with him - hopefully it will open up his authentic personality to you and not his cult personality.

Has there been something crazy that's happened in the last week or so that you'd like to vent and talk about here ? We care about ya, and are all ears my friend . Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit