My Letter To the Watchtower

by AiAi 39 Replies latest jw friends

• bibleresearcher
    bibleresearcher

Very good letter. Thank you for sharing it.

• cornish
    cornish

Very,very good!

• just a reader
    just a reader

Your letter helps me to confirm in my mind that all my doubts are very real and they do not have the truth. How could they answer any of it. Hopefully it will just help others here on this board that are still in. Thank you so much for posting.

• Neon Bible
    Neon Bible

Great letter! Covers a lot of ground, I doubt they read more then a paragraph or two before they put in the apostate bin. I would just keep sending it every couple weeks until you finally get an answer. Maybe a multiple shorter versions with one paragraph and one question. We should be flooding their mail rooms with letters of checks and balances. Someone has to read them and it increases their disposal costs. The letters that probably get the most attention are estate and will donations and pedophile or lawsuit letters that have to be addressed.

WT pg666?

• factfinder
    factfinder

How can they answer this letter and not admit they are wrong? I would not waste any money on postage in resending it. They will just keep ignoring it.

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

bttt

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Mark for future reference

• flowerfreaks2
  • Outgoing454
    Outgoing454

I don't know, but I did send a letter to the org. And ask how one sister can be only

marked by committing adultery while another man less than ten miles from her kingdom

hall was disfellowshipped for less. I included my address with the address of the local kingdom

halls. I stated does this make them financially liable for unequal treatment and never received a

reply.

• leaving_quietly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit