I am new here too!

by NVR2L8 54 Replies latest jw friends

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I nailed the WTS's coffin shut witout reading CoC or RtB, but I still may read the book to help my familly escape the cult, because the prospect of being eventually shunned by those I love the most is hard to accept. I can only hope the their love for me is as strong as my love for them. I know exactly what it is like for shunning our own child for 10 wasted years!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Welcome. Wow. Thanks for sharing. I am experiencing similarities with my wife. Best wishes.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Lovely to meet you!

Palm

• tec
    tec

Welcome. Thank you for sharing your story. Its true... their own literature does them the most damage.

Tammy

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

welcome!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Welcome! Sorry that the wt still has such control over your wife. (They control everything my jw brother thinks.) I hope one day soon she will realize the truth about the wts like you did.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Welcome

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

Hi again NVR2L8,

have you looked at jwfacts.com yet? (www.jwfacts.com).

The section on eathquakes lists all the times the wt said the frequency was increasing, and also the vague and hidden retraction in 2002.

The jws that visit me still believed that there had been a massive increase this century.

Retro.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

NVR2L8 Welcome! I am looking forward in seeing more of your posts!

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

A hearty welcome to you! I certainly hope your wife will awaken soon. It is good that she has cried with you and is keeping your conversations private. A very good sign.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit