Hello

by FirstLastName 37 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

FIRSTLASTNAME- Very nice to have you here ! Welcome indeed ! I'm so happy for you that you have found happiness with a new man and carerr and new life. Good for you. You are right JW's can't understand HOW we can be happy outside the JW cult - like you stated- they think we will all be having orgies doing drugs and drinking on street corners. Shows you how MISINFORMED they are from the leaders of the WT society.

Like yourself, my 2nd wife ( a non-witness ) got seriously involved in Methamphetamine addiction. The elders tried convincing me to stay with her also. She was dangerous to me and my teenage daughters , and fortunately she left me. However the elders tried to manipulate me to get back with her, but I refused. Like yourself I followed my instincts, and I'm glad I did- I have since remarried and am very happy. Like you probably learned, I also learned to trust my instincts and intuition . Been out of the Witnesses 7 years now- never been happier ! I look forward to more of your posts ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• scary21
    scary21

I can relate, I too was born in, but could never make the truth my own......married another born in when I was very young. He was a selfish,

womanizer . My 2 husband, like yours, is also superwonderful and kind. I am very happy and sucessful. I went through

my life, pretty sure I would die at armagedon.......... so sad ...... 21 years old in 1975 Stopped the born in brain about 15 yrs ago because of reading and internet. sorry,I'm new, and bad at typing! You will learn alot here! Thanks everyone!

to this

• elm
    elm

Hi I would also like to add a warm welcome, I found this site invaluable to my recovery.

• wobble
    wobble

BIG WOBBLE WELCOME !

Glad to hear that all is good with you and your life now !

The freedom to live a real, happy and productive life, contributing to the community, is only possible when you leave the clutches of the Watchtower Cult.

Welcome again, X

• lifelong humanist
    lifelong humanist

A big, warm, Scottish welcome FirstLastName.

You must be far smarter than your average JW to have had the guts to quit the cult and leave your abusive husband. The 'advice' you were given by the 'elders' wasn't good - you outsmarted them by not going along with their nonsense.

Oh, and well done in finding love again with your new non-JW husband.

lifelong humanist

• Newborn
    Newborn

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story!

I also left "both" at the same time. The best thing I've ever done. Well done!!

However, I've yet to find my partner in life...

/newborn

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

hello to you

• mamalove
    mamalove

Hi! Looking forward to hearing more of your pearls of wisdom. :) I am so happy you have a good life, looking to know you more!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit