Questions for Doubtfully yours or Elpiro - The happy annointed Jehovah's Witness

by Hoffnung 28 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I wasn't talking about you, gary. I was talking about the way we talk to this guy in general. I just mean that bees react better to honey than vinegar. JW apologists can be very frustrating. But with the right technique and heartfelt desire to help them, they too can start to see the truth. There have been several JW apologists that have started on this site with defending the WT society, but then ended up seeing the truth about it. It takes time and long suffering, but some people will respond.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I never attacked him on the other thread at all, but since he's being discriminatingly evasive on what he wants to place an answer to.

He's also being rude and disrespectful to everyone on this forum by SHOUTING in big block lettering.

Comes with the arrogance of these fictitious spirit drones I guess.

This is quite typical for apologetic JWS who come to this forum to discuss issues.

Not answering posed questions is what they do.

They only will answer a question if it in agreement to their indoctrination, which usually is seldom and infrequent..

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Yeah, I haven't really read any of his other posts. I just remember how bad some other apologists have been on this forum and then later come back and apologize for their behavior. I think we should be extra careful with the current JWs and almost walk on eggshells in hopes that they might see the rediculousness of this organization.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think we should be extra careful with the current JWs and almost walk on eggshells in hopes that they might see the ridiculousness of this organization.

I would go along with that.

But you have to admit that spending time on creating a question for someone who self justifies the question as not even dignified

of an reasonable answer, is frustrating and aggravating.

But then again maybe that was his original intension of coming here in the first place.

ELPIRO the anointed almighty one doesn't have to answer to no one.

His reason of coming here was just to be a vindictive block head, self assuring his obtained position in the Borg.

Just remember though if you don't reply with a firm and solid answer they will just reconfirm within themselves

that see myself and the organization that I belong to is right.

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

I agree with Brotherdan. We might not have noticed, but because of the strong increase in WT articles praising the Governing Body and its doctrines and policies, and adding the continuous fear from the outside (the voice of strangers...), discouraging independent thinking, the free interchange of ideas has completely stopped amongst JW. Asking a question that could be interpreted as questioning the authority GB, will get you a very cold treatment from the bros. and sisters in the congos. Their mind has made a significant swing to the conservative side, and we will have to take that into account if we want to reach their reasoning faculties without all the preprogrammed defense barriers and mechanisms popping up. Let us face it, JW are not prepared for heated debates any more, their reaction on the door would be to leave your house. Let us think about it before we post.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    But you have to admit that spending time on creating a question for someone who self justifies the question as not even dignified
    of an reasonable answer, is frustrating and aggravating.

I couldn't agree with you more!

• garyneal
    garyneal

Well, if he ever decides to answer my question, it can be found in post 2088 on this thread.

• cantleave
    cantleave

DY often makes an appearance on Sundays so kept this thread at the top. I would like to here her responses.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    DY often makes an appearance on Sundays

WHAT!!!??? Instead of going to the meeting, field service, and perhaps a get together with "the friends"?

Unthinkable!

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit