Questions for Doubtfully yours or Elpiro - The happy annointed Jehovah's Witness

by Hoffnung 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

while pulling his Pud. Its a possibility.

Hey... Great minds think alike

Also B.C. boy POZ

• ELPIRO
    ELPIRO

JOOKBEARD,

If u know I am going to lie, there is no point in me answering now is there?

Thetrueone,

No I don’t want to answer you; there is no point in it

Y not

I new you were going to say something about vindication, sanctification, listen it’s not a bad word and it doesn’t mean that we cant say the word, this is a thread I see all throughout, Taking what the watchtower says as coming from God himself, I was born in the truth and always we question and ask, discuss and ask again if needed

There are many things that make up the truth as we know it today, not just 1914

So if the difference is this, you are leaving out many other things that make up the good news.

• Ding
    Ding

Elpiro,

If the 1914 date is wrong, the Watchtower Society's claim to be Jehovah's "faithful and discreet slave" organization (selected by the invisibly present Jesus in 1918-1919) is false as well.

That's why the date is such a big deal.

• wasblind
    wasblind

There are many things that make up the truth as we know it today

Yes Elpiro, the Watchtower truths are " made up"

especially the one about the "overlappin" generation

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Hello ElPiro,

Would you mind answering at least one of my questions please?

Hoffnung

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

watchtower is the master of circular reasoning.

and unlike true reasoning, they use the following: since they are wrong... we ARE right!

they set up the reader to automatically consider THEM right, since the other religions are (supposedly) wrong.

once they got you to believe the circular reasoning, they hit you with ANY stupid half/truth

"time is the enemy of the false prophet"!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Thetrueone,

No I don’t want to answer you; there is no point in it

There isn't a question that you can answer, truthfully that is, due to your mental indoctrination by

the Watchtower Corporation.

I noticed you skipped my question on the other thread, on what bible scripture did the WTS use to calculate

the year of Christ's return to earth in 1914.

Would you like to respond now ELPIRO ?

This should be an obviously easy answer for you since your in " The Truth " and you've been taught these things

from the Faithful Discreet Slave.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

So if the difference is this, you are leaving out many other things that make up the good news.

How about the dismantling and tearing down of this obviously disingenuous corruptly constructed Publishing company

known as the WTS. who is disguising itself as the voice of God for the sole empowerment of men and obtainment of money.

That would be very good news for all humanity with many attaching benefits to be sure.

Thats if you love humanity ELPIRO, you do don't you ?

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Guys, if you want him to answer, you gotta stop attacking him. Just ask the question. You're not going to attract anything with the disrespect and insults that you are shooting at him, thetrueone. Give him a chance to answer. Insulting the dude will just cause him to dig his heels in the ground and not see the error of his ways.

• garyneal
    garyneal

He has failed to answer my question and I have not attacked him in any way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit