10 Predictions of 2011

by free2beme 23 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

JeffT

They allow a pay per book publishing and give you a free store front. No set-up fee. No marketing fee. Unless you want to pay for such services. I then created facebook pages to link to them and also work through sites, local locations and online stores that would be interested in my material. To be honest, my best promo was when a relative of mine took a book to a foriegn country and left a copy behind on accident. I wondered for awhile, why am I sending so many books to Turkey and then it was Greece and carried on to a couple others. Please do not think I am talking large numbers, as I mention ... not going to be reach on lulu. The thing is, most powerful tool is word of mouth. Just know, most people do not buy unknown authors and make sure it is in a format you can use on Kindle.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How about the EPA successfully creating a fake energy crisis. They are scheduled to implement phase 1 regulations on carbon "pollution" in July 2011, about when I expect the first of the mess to hit with a vengeance. We will be seeing widespread rolling blackouts and rules about mandatory lights-off for businesses during night hours (totally out, not with one light left on for security). Batteries, chargers, and flashlights will suddenly be in critically short supply, and as expensive as gold.

Later, phase 2 kicks in. In December 2011, the EPA regulations on carbon "pollution" hits phase 1 for refineries. That will trigger widespread gas shortages (and not just wimpy $4 a gallon--you won't be able to get it at all). Heating oil will also be in short supply because of this regulation. This results in gas lines, where people are as likely to ram another vehicle out of the way to get their gas. You will see gas-jacking (taking gas out of an occupied vehicle and putting it into your own). These will be made worse in 2012, as the EPA regulations kick into phase 2 in May for electricity and November for refineries.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Dozens of beautiful women will fall hopelessly in love with me...

... please?

• Giordano
    Giordano

JeffT check out this site http://www.blurb.com/create/book/pricing a trade size book with color cover and black and white text is $3.95 a copy.

I predict you'll do well with your book .

Gio

• free2beme
    free2beme

That is actually a very expensive site. I would not reccommend them, unless your book is only 20-40 pages.

• marcopolo
    marcopolo

the wts will say that the end is near

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Your predictions are way too specific.. you should try something like this:

"And after the great storm, a giant snake will rise up from the oceans, and the snake will vomit 12 lions unto the land of great trees. Two of these lions will gain wealth unheard of, whilst the other lions will become enslaved. And there will be weeping and gnashing of the teeth."

I'm sure in January of 2012 I will be able to apply this prophecy to something that happened in 2011.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Hell, that is a gimmie!!! :)

• OBVES
    OBVES

Unfortunately , your predictions have no bearing unless you prove them from the Bible .

These dates however are the most important dates to be vigilant in 2011 AD:

May 21 ,2011 should be taken into account only due to the phenomal calculations Harold Camping presents on his Open Forum program .

http://www.familyradio.com .

Since he got some important doctrines of the Bible twisted I am giving him at most 3 % chance but it may be rather below 1%.

The most important date in the year 2011 to watch is September 29 as this is the best date I see for the return of Jesus.If I am right most people living today will not make it beyond October 21 which is the last date to watch as it will be the 23 rd day which is the last day of the Judgement Day for the living presently .

May 21 : 3 % , September 29: 84%, October 21: 10%. The last back-up prediction I see is the year 2034 but chances are 3 % at this moment.

I could add Passover April 19 as the first date to shake up and begin watching.

• villabolo
    villabolo

4. Massive flooding will happen in the United States, Northwest Region, as the massive snow falls and cold winters are met with faster then expected higher temps in the Spring.

Massive flooding is likely to happen in the US but I would not limit it to the Northwest Region.

5. A massive hurricane will hit the East Coast, and be followed with one of equal power within only two days. Leaving the worst damage in US history from such storms in a single year. 1200 people will die.

Bad prediction. Expect the possibility of such a double whammy to be a few decades away.

10. The highest recorded tempature on earth, will happen, as a heat wave kills thousands in Central America.

Highest on Earth, not necessarily. Highest in a certain region like India or Pakistan, most probably. Not likely to happen in Central America though-either the highest temperature or that type of heatwave.

Villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit