If everyone else can do these, get 90% wrong, and still be given the chance to do it again the next year ... like their an expert! Well then, I am going to, as well.
1. Isreal will have a full invastion happen, from two countries at once, in 2011. This will trigger a NATO response and a local nuclear attack on a military target.
2. Within three months of marriage, Prince William will annouce that his new wife is expecting.
3. The US economy will show a bounce back, until gas prices sky rocket in the summer and send it skidding down again at a faster rate then before. People will blame what ever party they do not vote for, ... and George W Bush.
4. Massive flooding will happen in the United States, Northwest Region, as the massive snow falls and cold winters are met with faster then expected higher temps in the Spring.
5. A massive hurricane will hit the East Coast, and be followed with one of equal power within only two days. Leaving the worst damage in US history from such storms in a single year. 1200 people will die.
6. The highest grossing movie of this year, will end up being one that no one has heard of yet and released limited and with a budget of less then $20k.
7. Bill Clinton will suffer a massive heart attack.
8. Three European countries will go bankrupt.
9. An unknown comet, will appear in the sky and be seen for nearly two weeks. This will happen in the late summer.
10. The highest recorded tempature on earth, will happen, as a heat wave kills thousands in Central America.
Okay, those sound like the normal for these type of things and I hit entertianment, weather, economy and politics. Let's see how right or wrong I was in 12 months. Please, add your own, I think it is fun and a form of 'things a Witness would never do!'