little cantleave wants to say hi

by nugget 73 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

Little cantleave how nice to here from you! We had a great time when we had our meet up . Love to all of you and we are here for you anytime

Take care from SB and HHG

• I quit!
    I quit!

Hi Little Cantleave. Merry Christmas in advance. And no more meetings! It's going to feel like Christmas every Sunday. You guys are going to have some fun!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Have your mom check her FaceBook page for some Christmas photos.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

From,

Palmtree!!

• clarity
    clarity

Hi little Cantleave ....how old are you?

Maybe you aren't little. Maybe you will change your name ... afterall, youv'e left!

I hope now you will get to plan great things for your future...there are better jobs besides washing windows! lol

Wishing you every good thing, a happy family, fun at school & yeah lots of

clarity

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hello from Australia!!!!

*waving*

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Hello, little cantleave! Now that your parents are free, oh, what fun things you will do now. Enjoy life, young fellow!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Little Cantleave,

Just tell your dad that you talked with one of his buddies on JWD and here's the scoop on having the BEST Christmas Lights in the neighborhood... Tell Dad this; Dad,... if we're gonna have the BEST Christmas Lights oh the block this year, we're gonna need to "borrow" some power from the neighbors. If we don't need to "borrow" any electricity from the neighbors, then we didn't do it up big enough."

That's how we roll around here....

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Little Cantleave -

Hello from California! Did you guys get the Christmas Card I sent last month?

-Aude.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Hi from California, soon to be UK again!

You need a holiday over here at Christmas to see how Christmas is REALLY done! Check out our pictures on Facebook of Candy Cane Lane last year to get some ideas . . . there was one house that had a movie screen plus projector playing the Polar Express with a popcorn stand at the front gate - it was soooooo cool!

You're a very lucky young man LC, I wish my parents had been as brave as yours when I was your age and I'd had the chance to grow up as a 'normal' teenager.

Hope we get to meet you soon!

Sam, Paul, Archie and Bertie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit