little cantleave wants to say hi

by nugget 73 Replies latest jw friends

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Hi little canleave how you doing?

I didn't put our decorations up until 3 days before christmas day because I felt so guilty. The guilt was because I had denied my girls christmas when they were growing up and it felt so bad to be doing it now. Your mom and dad have done the right thing for you and your sister, they are very brave and are putting you both first.

We all spent christmas together and my grandaughter had a fabulous magical time. The scars of the WT are leaving us all at last.

So little man cub, enjoy your life and may this be a long, long thread just for you.

Peace

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Hi Junior

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Hey little can'tleave! Meetings always bored me too. I spent most of them pretending my hands were dinosaurs, battling each other on the armrests or my lap, lol!

Your Christmas decoration plans sound awesome! There's a place here that has tons of lights and decorations ever year. I hope the photo works. It's huge! You can make out one house, and there's another outside the photo to the left. The whole place is covered with lights and decorations. It's awesome!

It didn't work. Here's the link, if you want to check it out.

Are you going to play any sports this year?

• nugget
    nugget

thank you everyone for lovely messages.

i am 8

now I have to go to bed.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well, hello,and good-night.

• tec
    tec

Hello, little Cantleave... and goodnight :)

Glad you came in to say hello, and I can't wait to see pictures of your Christmas next year. In the meantime, there are other holidays that you can plan and decorate for.

Tammy

• watersprout
    watersprout

Goodnight little cantleave...Sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi back atcha', little Can't Leave!!!

Hey, Amelia!!! Darling chihuahua!!!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hiya Little Cant Leave...pleased to meet you....be happy sunshine boy !

Loz x

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings, Lil Canteave Nuggets Alone... and the greatest of love and peace to you and your folks!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit