thanks, bizzy, sammie, and beks

by DaCheech 51 Replies latest social current

• journey-on
    journey-on

I should have added a "winkie" emoticon to my comment about her being blunt. I wasn't saying it to be critical, but rather tongue in cheek.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I should have added a "winkie" emoticon to my comment about her being blunt. I wasn't saying it to be critical, but rather tongue in cheek.

I know, you took the slightly higher ground on this thread, and for that I give you a winkie . In a totally platonic way.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    .....Gawd, woman. You are SO blunt.

Thank you!

• Farkel
    Farkel

You gotta love it! The people who are being blasted by the theme of this thread are now backslapping and high-fiving each other!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's hilarious!

Farkel

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh Farkel!! Get over here and have some garlic fries! You'd better join us so we can have kisssssssseeeessssssssssss

• journey-on
    journey-on

Shut up, Farkel! I'm mad at you. You promised us something then backed out because of a couple of pissy a**ed idgits. Come on, now! Gimme a high five!!!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Ok, Ok

watched football, then took care of the wife................ what's going on?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Fries, beer, high fives, you name it! Within reason of course.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

it's ok, I don't hate you guys.

It's human nature to try to get our feelings out?

experiences make people change

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    It's hilarious! Farkel

Hilarious is good.

What else do you call an internet thread started specifically to whine about other posters who disagree with one's political views?

Reminds me of nothing so much as this:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit