thanks, bizzy, sammie, and beks

by DaCheech 51 Replies latest social current

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

being an immigrant before being a JW, I was always inclined to root for the democrats.

even until 2 years ago (look at my old posts) I used to make fun of and criticize bush.

I used to even hate the republicans for trying to be the moral police of everything.

this has changed.

thanks to you guys, obama and the agenda to re-distribute the wealth of this country's citizens............. I oppose your agenda.

liberals true stripes are showing in bankrupting this country.

thanks

thanks

thaanks

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Democrats and Republicans both suck, but in unique ways.

Libertarians got it going on but are unable to grab the public's attention.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Sorry you feel that way DaCheech. I don't claim to be a liberal, just a former Republican who now votes Dem, even with the realization that most politicians are corrupt.

However, I am pleased to be in the company of such as beks and sammies!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    liberals true stripes are showing in bankrupting this country.

We went from a surplus to a deficit in eight years under Bush. But hey, it's the damn liberals that are responsible for the mess we're in.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I have already said that Bush sucked, but this guys got him beat!

• villabolo
    villabolo

DaCheech: "thanks to you guys, obama and the agenda to re-distribute the wealth of this country's citizens"

The redistribution is that of the parasite rich sucking up the blood of the productive. Instead of re-redistributing it through taxes; which would only legitimize their unearned, thieving salaries; they should be purged from society like tapeworms.

Villabolo

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    they should be purged from society like tapeworms

You were one of those Witnesses that went house to house to pick which house would be yours after God destroyed to house owners?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You were one of those Witnesses that went house to house to pick which house would be yours after God destroyed to house owners?

Those who did that were deluding themselves. Only elders would get nice houses. I always assumed they'd give me a sinkhole somewhere.

Regarding politicians, I don't think a politician exists that isn't primarily concerned with his own wealth and power. Joe Average always gets screwed regardless of who is in power.

W

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    Regarding politicians, I don't think a politician exists that isn't primarily concerned with his own wealth and power. Joe Average always gets screwed regardless of who is in power.

True,

I know alot of politicians (both Rep and Dem) in NJ, NEPOTISM is practiced rampantly!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

and the pettiness of nitpicking, minor words of sarah palin is making more aware of this high school mentality

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit