Study Participants Wanted

by JW_Researcher 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

I really do not understand the attitude setting here. Most of people in this forum seems to ridicule JW rules forbidding/discouraging higher level education. Here is then possibility to support someone who is involved in higher level of education, I know it is not easy stuff the get necessary amount of interviewees on these setups to get data on valid level.

Just wondering if people here are actually against university studies for some reason. In my small part of the world it is common practise that study searches are conducted in discussion groups or forums of target groups, similar to this forum.

Maybe I'm just not that great in understanding humour.

CP

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I don't know if my story or experience is interesting enough to warrant participation but I am not adverse to meeting or discussing the details.

I'm in Southern California but not able to travel to Washington.

-Aude.

• nugget
    nugget

I am happy to participate but am in the uk so it may not meet your criteria.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It sounds like something that would be great to get exJWs to participate in. It is an Australian university and Australian mobile phone number. If you call from overseas the number will be +61 409 136 117.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Sounds facinating. Let me think it over.

-Sab

• under the radar
    under the radar

Hi everyone! Just my two cents worth...

I emailed Kira and she promptly got back to me and arranged an interview. Everything is as stated. It is undoubtedly on the up-and-up.

She called me here in western Canada from Australia at a time convenient for me. Took about an hour to do the very professional interview. Painless. Even enjoyable. I told her to feel free to get back in touch if she had any more questions or needed anything clarified.

If you want to help someone conducting serious research in furtherance of their education, drop her an email and offer to participate. You won't regret it.

An additional benefit: this study could demonstrate that many ex-JWs leave for perfectly legitimate reasons. We're not all disgruntled sex-crazed drug addicts. I believe the vast majority just come to the realization that it is in fact NOT the "Truth®" and choose not to live as hypocrites or slaves anymore.

Radar

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you for sharing your experience, under the radar.

• chickpea
    chickpea

you have a PM from me

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

Thank you for the PMs (chickpea, et al). I forwarded the information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit