One of my nephews passed away this evening

by mimimimi 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

He was 23 years old. He was depressed and took his own life. No one had any idea he was contemplating something like this. We are all in shock.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

My condolences.

My family has gone through this, also due to depression. When they suicide, it's because they've reached a point where they see no way out.

I know it hurts, and the question "why?" will be the hardest to answer.

If anything, at least your nephew is hurting no more.

• Hadit
    Hadit

I'm so sorry! How tragic! My deepest sympathies for you and your family.

Hadit

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

I am so very sorry for your loss, Mimi!

I hope he has found the peace and joy that seemed to be eluding him in this life.

Love and strength to you and all who loved him.

Love,
    Baba.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Thank you all. He must have been in great pain. We found out after the fact that he had a new identity on facebook that he was using for some game FAQ and on there he had been saying for a month that he was going to kill himself. The people he was friends with on there knew and did not find it important enough to try to contact his family. We are all heartbroken, but hopefully he has found the peace and joy.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

How very very sad. So sorry for your terrible loss.

Loz x

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My condolences to all his family.

May he Rest in peace.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Let me express my sympathy. It is chilling concerning his friends. He was seeking help with those messages.

• Curtains
    Curtains

I'm so sorry mimimimi

• nugget
    nugget

I am so sorry. It happened here too that someone announced on facebook that they had taken pills but no one took it seriously. It is so easy to reveal yourself on line people need to be aware that when people talk about this it is so important to respond.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit