Statistics of Denmark

by Dondee 29 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

JWINprotest: I think the answer is clear: there should not be a negative number.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

Good point. I remember seeing negatives in that column when I was a kid, but they were rare back then and they would get buried somehow. I guess now there would be way too many to ignore.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Since avg. pubs for 2009 was 14,153, now 2010 avg was 14,085, then the decrease would be .48%, so they "round down." If it was .50%, they would have to round up to 1%. So if there were 3 more pubs. inactive, it would have hit the 1% decrease.

(This is if they go by "Avg," versus "Peak")

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

That makes sense, thanks Gayle.

• factfinder
    factfinder

@JWinprotest- actually there is no 0% shown in the report. It is blank in that column. I just included the 0% in my post- it is not in the YB. They do not list any 0%s anymore. Sorry for any confusion.

@MadSweeny- Yes there was a decrease but that baptism figure of 183 is already included in the peak publishers figure. Those ones were publishers- they got baptized this past year but were already publishers. To see how many became inactive subtract this years average from last years.

• steve2
    steve2

For decades, JWs in Denmark have experienced flattened "growth" and even overt decline. Baptisms continue but the number of average and peak publishers remains stuck.

• Gayle
    Gayle

factfinder,,you have a PM

• factfinder
    factfinder

gayle- you have a pm !

• Dondee
    Dondee

Bohm you got a PM :)

• Dondee
    Dondee

In fact Jehovah's Witnesses have experienced a decrease of almost 14 percent over the past 20 years. This is Goods blessings to Denmark

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit