Statistics of Denmark

by Dondee 29 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Hello factfinder. many thanks for providing the stats for Denmark. Could you scan the service report from the Yearbook so we can look over this report?

BTW, from memory, Denmark has hovered around the 13- to 14,000 figure since the 1980s.

• factfinder
    factfinder

steve2- Hi! I can't scan it unfortunatly. I'm surprised the society has not yet posted the chart at jw-media.org-they are behind in doing so. I'm sure someone will be posting a scan soon though.

You are welcome steve2!

• Gayle
    Gayle

great for Denmark,,sounds like apostates are doing very well there and I wonder if the film "Worlds Apart" (produced in Denmark) has had impact too.

• Dondee
    Dondee

Thank you so much for your help :)

The movie Worlds apart had a huge impact of non-Jehovahs Witnesses in Denmark and a few month ago the movie was send nationwide on Danish TV2 in Sunday primetime. The Danish people now have a varied picture of Jehovahs Witnesses.

In 2 weeks there will be published a book "Vorherres lille Vidne" (The small witness of the lord), look forward to that book. This book will create a great debate again - about JW - poor dor to dor knocking people, they will feel like hunted

Dondee

• Gayle
    Gayle

I wish we could get an English version of the Worlds Apart in U.S.,,too many Americans don't like 'subtitled' movies. We need the exposure here of JW shunning. Will the book you mentioned be in English soon?

• Dondee
    Dondee

I know that t here is already a publisher demand for t he book in other languages, but I have no knowledge of which languages . The publisher is right now considering releasing it outside of Denmark.

• bohm
    bohm

Dondee - i send you a PM. You can find it by clicking on the small envelope in the top-right corner. You have to open it twice to read it because the forum is buggy.

updated because i dont know left from right.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

ave pubs-14,085 % of increase over 2009=0% 2009 ave pubs=14,153 baptized-183

Awesome. A decline of 68 publishers even though 183 got baptized.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I wish we had only 5% unemployment here in the USA, like in Denmark.

More like almost 8% and climbing, unfortunately.

BTS

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

Why is the increase from 2009 stat at 0% if there was a decline, should it not be a negative number?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit