WT Society is a York Rite Masonic Cult!

by cameo-d 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Aussie Oz: "but i cant take this guy seriously. I felt like he just liked to talk, to hear his own voice and although claiming to be an ordinary man, still thinks he is pretty clever."

I challenge you to spend a few hours reading the information on his research pages at his website and then see if you have the same perception. There were times I discounted a lot of what he said, but over time, and having explored much research myself, I have come to the conclusion that when you have begun to validate certain things on your own, when you are ready to go farther, these things will make more sense to you. Sometimes when we are not ready to hear it because we have not developed the foundation or background through research and our own conclusion, we tend to turn away from possibilities that do not conform to our current understandings.

Maybe start here with the hidden roots of religion:

http://jordanmaxwell.com/articles/religion/index.html

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I understand what you mean Cameo

but having recently freed myself from one bunch of people with ''secret knowledge'', i am not eager to investigate another. I still have a problem with presentation. First should come the all out claim, crazy or not, then invite people to see what they think . Not cover people in hours of what you think in order to get them to your conclusion.

wrong way around for me.

I am fully aware that there are unexplained things in this world, things of darkness and cloaked in secrecy, governments that are not to be trusted and secret agendas.

The bottom line, is they can leave me alone. I have maybe 30 years left and all the knowledge of alien life forms running the show do not interest me yet...maybe one day, but not yet!

cheers

oz

• streets76
    streets76

Marked. (Why not?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit