WT Society is a York Rite Masonic Cult!

by cameo-d 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

So what does the Toga really signify? What is the message here? What is Russell stating between the lines?

And if this was a satanic ritual sacrifice...why was it done on a train ride?

Every aspect of this carries important planning--- the acts are symbolic messages and have important significant ritual meaning.

Did Russell know he was going to "die" in a ritual sacrifice? How did he have such an uncanny sense of timing as he requested the Toga just a short time before his midnight (execution?) demise?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

My family started out in Russell's day. The org wasn't that culty. Individual thought was tolerated. My nuclear family inheirited the Witness books from those days. Several great uncles and my great grandfather were annointed. The image of my grandfather being in heaven being able to see him using the bathroom and take a bath greatly upset me as a child. I saw occult and masonic symbols galore. One need not be a Mason to have access to those symbols and teachings. Making public the great Masonic traditions is a time-honored practice. Indeed, I worked on the federal prosecution of a Mafiosa character and assassinations took place at Masonic sites.

MI5 and MI6 have far more important things than to finance an obscure, wacky preacher with a very limited following. Such a claim gives Russell and the movement more due than he deserves. Outside of Witness land, who knows about CTR? I don't believe some of the contemporary accounts about him. Why would all those other Christian ministers attend a conference he called? Much of the stories give him importance far beyond his actual status.

Also, his views were not unique. Why not start with Miller? I remain curious as to Judge Rutherford's background in theology and Koine Greek and anceint Hebrew. Lawyering is very hard work, involving staggering hours. How did he jump from one role to another role? The vast majority of Bible Students rejected Ruitherford's authority and views. This process is always glossed off. Russell seems more palatable than Rutherford. His writings are fantastic. Numbers, choo-choo trains defining prophecy, Pittsburgh as a holy spot. Please.

• cofty
    cofty
    MI5 and MI6 have far more important things than to finance an obscure, wacky preacher with a very limited following.

Exactly! At that stage in its history the British security services were small, under-funded old boys clubs. Its hardly surprising conspiracy theories are popular among some ex-jws when you consider what we used to believe

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

This is the letter from the society about Russell's death. It mentions the toga but says he died at 2:30 Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.archive.org/details/LetterAnnouncingDeathOfCharlesTazeRussell

• moshe
    moshe

nah, I don't believe the Masons had anthing to do with the WT- the connection is that Masons keep the secrets about their rituals and secretive people back then gravitated to that org.-

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Mythbuster:This is the letter from the society about Russell's death. It mentions the toga but says he died at 2:30 Tuesday afternoon.

Something I find very odd about this "letter". It is signed:

"Your brethern in the Master's service,

Watch Tower B & T Society"

First of all, the "Master" is not named as being Jehovah. Who exactly is this Master? (Master is a masonic deity----Grand Master?)

If the Bible is truly God's Holy word, why would it be diminished to be referrenced as "B"?

So what is the Watch Tower B & T? Brothel and Toga Society?

Furthermore, how does an inanimate organization write a personal letter? Who actually wrote this letter to vouch for it's contents? The WT is a corporate fiction. A corporate fiction is not a real tangible entity. So how can a name which only exists on papers and documents execute the writing of a letter? This letter is just smoke and mirrors.

And as for the time being 2:30 pm the next day, I do not think it is consistent with having left the Hall to board the train at 4:30 Pm...but I have some more digging to do. Feel free to jump in and do some investigating yourselves. Dates, train schedules, stops, time frame.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Interesting stuff. Look at Hosea 12:14 and Malachi 1:6 in the New World Translation. An extremely strange and deliberate choice of words. So much so that I could not find any other translation that used the term 'grand master.' Perhaps others may know of translations that used this term. Hard to say what they are up to but it is certainly not transparent nor for the good of the members. Secrecy is never a good thing. When truth is involved there is NOTHING to hide. Truth also doesn't need reinforcement by constant meeting attendance and reading - it just IS.

Hadit

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Hadit: "Interesting stuff. Look at Hosea 12:14 and Malachi 1:6 in the New World Translation. An extremely strange and deliberate choice of words. So much so that I could not find any other translation that used the term 'grand master.'"

How did you happen to come upon those verses, Hadit? That is most interesting.

From Malachi, "a servant honors his grand master*"....the really funny thing about this is that in the footnote that follows it says "evidently,..."

I was always under the impression that a footnote was supposed to provide some factual documentation or reason, not an "evidently" made up stuff.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Cameo-d: I came across that information while I was researching the organization. There are people out there convinced that the WT is a cover for much bigger things, but it itself is only a small piece of the whole picture. Whatever the case, it is used to control people, take away their independence and personal power, and weaken the family bond so that the attachment is to the organization and not family. It is also a huge force in keeping patriarchal power in place; hence the misogyny and suppression of women.

I was always under the impression that a footnote was supposed to provide some factual documentation or reason, not an "evidently" made up stuff.

As much as footnotes should provide factual information so should the quotes that they put in their publications, and the experiences they present as factual. Evidently, they don’t. They all reek of bs - with good reason. They should sell fertilizer.

Hadit

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I like conspiracy theories, i kinda beleive some too...

but i cant take this guy seriously. I felt like he just liked to talk, to hear his own voice and although claiming to be an ordinary man, still thinks he is pretty clever. My thoughts are that he has taken every key word or 'tag' and linked them all together, if somebody in egypt used the word frog and 3000 years later the french start eating frog soup there must be some sort of Illuminati link. An exageration i know, but you know what i mean! I hope...

His remarks about russell were a gap filler while somebody fiddled with the equipment and he offered no proofs. Yes there are mason-like things but those in themselves are not proof. Shit, my ex girlfriend drew the eye of horus all the time, does that mean she was really a lizard woman?

Just lots of slides of Pyramids and none of evidence. If he started by saying that Alien lizards that started the Illuminati in egypt are still secretly controling our banking system and will take over the world, and the eye of Horus is the proof he would get no audience at all. I didn't realize that Starwars and Indiana Jones were the movie Moguls toying with us mere dumb folk either!

I think he has just replaced satan with unseen non humans who are really pulling the puppet strings to make mankind follow false gods. It just sounds like another take on the old good versus evil concept. And i am sure he thinks the shit is all gunna hit the fan in maybe 2012 too...

He is a 'professional thinker' and probably has lived comfortably off these fanciful notions for 40 years.

call me a skeptic! I will beleive in his non humans when he brings me one to talk to.

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit