WT Society is a York Rite Masonic Cult!

by cameo-d 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

So says Jordan Maxwell and he backs up the statement with years of research and knowledge.

At 1:25:00 he speaks about the eerie death of Chas. Taze Russell. He died at the stroke of midnight on Halloween, a high occult occasion. Just before his death he requested that his traveling companion/bodyguard make a toga for him.

How very odd that one would "suddenly feel death coming on" and of all things to request such an outlandish costume! The toga is an ancient Roman symbol for something and also has a special meaning to freemasons. (this is explained in the video, too)

Maxwell states that Russell was financed out of London and that the money came from Mi5 and Mi6.

JW, Mormon, 7Day Adventist, WWCoG are all York Rite Cults and are financed, organized, and directed....out of London!!

This video is lengthy, but well worth the time. The section where he speaks about WT starts at 1:25:00 and is about 10 minutes of information.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9072629460246678761#docid=1785112674805388206

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Where does he get this information from? Conspiracy theorists are welcome to say anything they like, as long as it's backed by factual information.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

broken promises,

I wouldn't exactly call him a conspiracy theorist. Take a look here and familiarize yourself with his research and I think it will answer your question.

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/articles/index.html

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

It is rather hard to believe that C.T. Russell was financed by MI5 and MI6:

- The organisation that later became MI5 and MI6 was not founded until 1909.

- Yet the Watchtower Society was incorporated in 1884 (having been founded three years earlier).

By 1909, Russell was nearing the end of his tenure - what sustained him up until then?

Bill.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

i dunno...

like to look into it more... i just wish he would start with his main point then prove it. That way i can decide whether to sit and listen or not.

Russell and the masons was one of the first things i looked at. I concluded it was possible but not provable. No doubt there are some weird links but MI5?

Must google york rite cult

i am out of a 'cult' and i just wanna be left alone to see out my days as happy as i can!

learning about the trippy past and secret non humans running the show gets a bit much after that.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

It's enough to look at the tombstone on top of Russel and something smells fishy already. I don't have proof, but I think Russel was a mason 100%.

• designs
    designs

What kind or power or influence does the Watchtower Society have on the world scene, very miniscule. If they were ever backed by an outside organization the money was wasted. Now the LDS have wealth and political power.

When I was arrested over the Draft during the Vietnam War by FBI agents they talked about the files they had on the Watchtower Society and it didn't amount to anything nefarious, we weren't considered dangerous like the Weathermen or SDS or Black Panthers..

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I've heard of Russell being funded by Rothchilds and B'nai Brith, through Frank Goldman who later became CEO, and that this was proven in a court of law in 1922. London would make sense, that's where the IMF is headquartered. MI5 and MI6 are news to me though.

I knew Chuckie died in a Halloween Satanic Ritual, but I never knew it was at the stroke of midnight.... thanks!

~PS

• baltar447
    baltar447

I'm familiar with Jordon Maxwell's research, alot of it very interesting regarding common symbolism and teachings, practices amoung the world's religions. However I'd like an accurate source for the time of death. I can't seem to find that anywhere. I knew about the toga though, pretty weird.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

baltar447: However I'd like an accurate source for the time of death. I can't seem to find that anywhere.

Baltar, I daresay that JM has his sources and an inside circle. To have "died" at the stroke of midnight seems to allude to a ritual killing and not a natural death.

It appears that Maxwell is calculating the time of death by coordinating the time of the train schedule, its destination and it's location at the time of Russell's death. Through those variables the midnight stroke could be determined and thus, the exact time of death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit