Study Reports That Circumcision Helps Stop Wart Virus

by Scott77 24 Replies latest social current

• eric356
    eric356

I'll take showers and condoms, thank you very much.

I'll also take a vaccine over surgical intervention.

Also, it's kind of weird to take results from a third world country and apply them to developed countries.

Muslim countries probably do have lower HIV rates, but congratulating circumcision for that fact is fraught with confounding variables. Most of Europe has negligible circumcision rates with lower HIV infection rates than the US. Over course, people use condoms much more often there. (Thanks Religious Right of America!)

People who trumpet these studies always confuse me. You do know that there is research that shows that female genital cutting has analogous benefits to circumcision, right? You might as well ask the ladies: "Time to take a bit off the top of your labia. Why not?"

• JRK
    JRK

Pull your head out. Of course, if you are circumcised you don't have to.

(rim shot please)

JK

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

if ya gonna dip the wick in more than one vat
    PUT A SOCK ON IT!

Classic! You rock Chickpea! Loved the breast analogy!

• Scott77
    Scott77

No doubt you are circumsized Scott. I know many witness kids that wher mutilated at their parents command.There is some strange insidous belief amongst this cult that makes them feel more rightous,or more worthy by cutting a bit of skin of their childs knob.I understand your attempt to feel normal and feel sorry for you. Be aware that its mutilation, except for serious medical reasons.Please dont assume that those of us with that bit of skin feel the need to see a surgeon because some half wit got a wart due to poor hygine.It is a sad attitude I have observed amongst the circumsized that they attempt to justify their mutilation.I am sorry for you and your loss.

wary

No, you are incorrect. Ia m not yet circumcised though of late, I have been contemplating of going for it.

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

For both you guys and gals, what have been your experiences in pre and post circumcision period if that has ever hapened you. For the ladies, you will share your experiences within the context of your husband only he did go for the surgeon knife.

Scott77

• eric356
    eric356

Do you live in or plan on moving to sub-Saharan Africa?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Bring the whole baby home.

• Scott77
    Scott77

@eric356; No, I lived there already before. So I know what it looks like to be living there.

@leavingwt ; what do you mean by that; "Bring the whole baby home"

Scott77

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Scott77:

what do you mean by that; "Bring the whole baby home"

whole = intact

http://www.intactamerica.org/learnmore

• eric356
    eric356

So, unless you are too poor to pay for condoms (and in a gambling mood), have a medical issue, or have a mutilation fetish, going under the knife sounds like a crappy option. But hey, it's your body. Just try to leave others out of your personal decision making.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit