I Just Want Y'all to Know ...

by snowbird 43 Replies latest jw friends

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

hey Sylvia,

enjoy your sandwich and a nice day

i don't eat sandwiches unless i have gluten free bread but I like mine with boars head oven gold turkey, melted muenster cheese, onions,olives and cayenne pepper

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, Nancy.

Where can you find that there gluten-free bread?

Haven't seen anything like it in these here parts.

Syl

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There's nothing like peanut butter & butter on fresh sourdough bread.

W

• snowbird
    snowbird

Peanut butter and butter???????

Syl

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey there Nancy,

my daughter was havin' stomach problems when she was younger the docs thought she had Celiac disease

she was so heart broken cause she had to eliminate a lot of things from her diet, but they did some further

test at the hospital, they had to put her to sleep to do these tests, but it confirmed that she didn't have it

I was relieved cause I got tired of shopping for everything Gluten free.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Peanut butter on bread with no jelly, honey, mayo or pickle...etc?

Sounds OK, but I would need a glass of milk or buttermilk to help wash it down.

PS The Jiffy brand is not "Old Fashioned". The hydrogenated oil helps make it smooth and spreadable. The real stuff separates in the jar and has to be stirred up but many prefer the more peanutty taste.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Chunky peanut butter and grape jelly, them some good eats! I don't indulge much anymore.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

the local grocery store called farm fresh has some gluten free products the best bread I've found so far is Udi's whole grain bread its pretty good but expensive. i also went to a bakery called flour child and they had fresh baked snickerdoodle gluten free cookies

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Peanut butter and butter???????

Yup. Gotta keep those arteries nice and firm.

W

• snowbird
    snowbird

Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter 18 oz.

This requires stirring.

Gluten-free bread?

Hmmm ...

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit