Study Linking Vaccine To Autism Was Fraud

by mrsjones5 17 Replies latest social current

• blondie
    blondie

In the US parents can opt out of shots for their children in 20 states.

http://vaccines.procon.org/sourcefiles/School_Immunization_Laws.pdf

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"The likelihood of this making any difference to those who have already bought-in to Wakefield's line of garbage is minimal - the BMJ pieces will be seen as yet another part of the ongoing "conspiracy." But if one parent, or potential parent, who is on the fence about vaccination is swayed it helps not only the health of that individual's child, but the public health as well."

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2011/1/5/933685/-Vaccines,-Autism,-Wakefield:-An-elaborate-fraud.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

where's all the conspiracy theorists that popped up last time we tackled this subject?

• cofty
    cofty

Wakefield filed a patent on a single measels vaccine only a few months before he published the fraudulent study condeming the triple vaccine. He is not just a bad scientist he is a crook and it has cost lives.

• bohm
    bohm

DaCheech: Perhaps RGB actually bought into the WIFI-radiation nonsense he began posting after he made a fool out of himself on vaccine, so he is hiding in the desert somewhere?

• Terry
    Terry

I think religious parents who home-school are particularly susceptible to fraud which is anti-science in basis.

The more conspiracy you eat with each meal the more likely you are to find credible the bias against Doctors and Medical Science as untrustworthy.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't realize what conspiracy fanatics they are either!

They've had medical crackpots writing articles in their Jehovah-approved journals in the past and have swallowed tons of garbage about

the "dangers" of everything from playing chess to eating birthday cake!

Religion is at the roots of rational crippling. That and naive vigilante New Age practicioners who substitute the word "wellness" where the perfectly good word "Health" use to be.

Bah, Humbug!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I have an autistic son who is now 18 years old, and I came to the conclusion several years ago that it has nothing to do with vaccines. I had researched it mostly because of the ranting and raving of Don Imus (who I think means well).

I'm chalking it up to an early dose of quantum consciousness. They seem to have a lot of trouble with linear language but have savant abilities in other areas.

Thank you for posting that Mrs. Jones.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

bohm, I'm sorry.

I forgot most of that garbage was from "read more garbage"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit