by cofty 11 Replies latest social humour

• cofty
  • tec
    tec

Informative ;)

• cofty
    cofty

Yeah I thought so :)

I started to type a thread title - made a spelling mistake, pressed backspace a few times only I had actually pressed enter and it uploaded 5 copies of the same blank post grrrrr

Sorry!

Was going to have a post a vid on homeopathy that made me laugh, now I'm going to go to bed instead :)

• cantleave
    cantleave

Just like homeopathy - full of nothing.

• cofty
    cofty
    Just like homeopathy - full of nothing.

Thank you I had missed the irony

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Smelly Farts bring my mood down, while chamomile scented candles fill me with positve energy.....is that what were talking about?

• poppers
    poppers

Smelly Farts bring my mood down, while chamomile scented candles fill me with positve energy.....is that what were talking about?

No, I think that's aromatherapy.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

But if someone lit the fart and fire was chasing you down the hallway I bet that would give you energy too!

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask
    But if someone lit the fart and fire was chasing you down the hallway I bet that would give you energy too!

Gee, but I sure do miss Grade 6 sometimes ....

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I tried it when I was absolutely desperate. The theory is that you take a truly miniscule dose of what is making you sick. If you have small pox, you would ingest small pox diluted by a million or something. It sounds utterly ridiculous to me. I wonder about the purity, too.

It did not help me. Still, reputable pharmacists told me they believed. It is very popular in Manhattan. Under pure theory, you should see a homeopathic doctor. I saw the one doctor who had an MD and homeopathy degree. Certainly, side effects and toxicity is less than in prescription drugs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit