Is this Loaded Language in the 2011 Calendar?

by maninthemiddle 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Revealed bollocks, more like.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The Scrolls were stamped: "Printed by The Wachtower Scroll and Tract Society Broklyn New York 37 C.E..."

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

What is wrong with the guy at the back his left eyes seems wrong on so many levels should he have gone to spec savers?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All to present the illusion that the early Christians went from door to door equipped similarly to Jehovah's Witlesses of modern times. "No doubt"? You see those weasel words everywhere, even on the damn calendar! Remember, they expect you to stake your LIFE on the accuracy of what they print, without allowing you to cross-reference anything!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

i fixed that picture... it is much more truthful now...

scroll

• therevealer
    therevealer

I was just going to post saying that you will have to help me out with how you changed the pic and then I saw the shadow. Just great. Also prolly why the guy in the background looks so creepy is because he is thinking those guys must be rich and have lottsa molla if they can afford expensive scrolls. Might have to help them carry some of it. To my little clay hut. LOL

That really has to be "one" of the dumbest illustrations they have ever used. The lengths that they go to in an effort to prove their pet doctrines like the door to door.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Revealed truth.. I don't know wether to laugh or cry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit