Please explain the deal with Smurfs

by not bitter 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

At first I thought that U Tube clip was made via an acid trip, then realised the voice over was real, as in the language used every Sunday in a hall. Great to hear that the accents were Australian.

Some kid in the 80's was a great observer of the absolute insanity of this religion..Esp the bit with the mother taking the child out and thrashing it for making a noise.

• iamwhoiam
    iamwhoiam

That actually happened in my hall in 1983. I saw it with my own eyes. You see, this kid brought in this smurf his mother (a bible study) bought him at a garage sale earlier that day. He set it on the floor and it started walking down the isle towards the door during our meeting. Its eyes never turned red, but they did roll side to side as he walked. Everyone started screaming, it was utter chaos. The smurf was not even plush..it was hard plastic. It took almost 15 minutes for the mayhem to settle. Come to find out, the smurf was simply battery operated. But the rumors had already started.

The end

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I loved the video from the Thats incredible shoe Leolaia. Note the ghost from 1869 caught in the picture is wearing bell bottoms. I also liked the way the 2 hosts are caught laughing when the camera jumps to them, they immediately try to compose themselves and talk about the terrifying story. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit