Barbara Anderson's fancy new website

by Dogpatch 25 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Not to make you all swell your heads, but people like Randy and Barbara have done so much to help people like me to escape the chains of bondage to WTS. Thanks for organizing and posting this site.

• cofty
    cofty

Love it - also well done to Moxie for excellent technical and design work

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

andersonsinfo - "Happy researching!"

I saw you on Dateline way back when. That episode freaked me out, and I dismissed it as so much horseshit. I have since faded, realized I was wrong, and devoured everything you've ever written. You and Ray Franz (may he rest in peace) are now two of my heroes.

BTW, do you plan to write a book like Ray?

BTWA, how unhinged do you really think Ted Jaracz was (may he rest in pieces)?

• Gayle
    Gayle

Barbara, you bring so much "class" to the ex-JW influence. Thank you for your work, professional and thorough.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thanks so much for the support of my new website. Today the problems with broken links to documents were fixed and as far as I've been able to ascertain, all links are working. Hope so, anyway. Let me know if you see a problem.

Next week some new pages will be created that will feature more excellent stories submitted by former JWs. Also, I hope to add another twelve or more old documents for research purposes.

If you want your story on my website, just PM me.

Barbara

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Wow well done Barbara! Very impressive set up.

Thanks for posting this Randy.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit