Barbara Anderson's fancy new website

by Dogpatch 25 Replies latest jw friends

• darthfader
    darthfader

Beautiful site! It takes a lot of work to make a site look professional and clean. And you have done a great job!

I know this because I spend a lot of my time building the back end data and application layers that serve the content.

Minor technical nit. The "Media Room" link does not work properly from the "Jw Stories" page.

• clarity
    clarity

Andersons, what a team!

Marvelous new site,... such a clean, fresh scholarly look with the papers, pen & ink!

Thanks for all your continued work. And Randy thanks for the heads up.

clarity

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks Randy it is really well done and very beautiful.

Thanks Barbara for all of your very hard work.

LITS

• Spectre
    Spectre

Nice! *bookmarked*

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

Any of the links in the 2000 Era Free Documents section (http://watchtowerdocuments.com/documents/2000-present.html) gives a 404 URL not found. Still browsing,

thanks!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Evening Barb..

Wow..Very nice,I`m Impressed..

I`m Happy for you..

You do Realise..

If you want to Attract a Canadian Audience..

You`ll need to fit in a Bucket of Chicken and Hula Dancers..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• meangirl
    meangirl

Nice!

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

The URL http://watchtowerdocuments.com/research/truth-seeking.html found in the JW stories doesn't work.

thanks!

• myelaine
    myelaine

about the misspelling of Maria Russell...it is spelled with 2 l's on the cover of the book, "The Writings of Maria Russell" and I noticed some time back that hand-written on an old picture of C.T. Russel's son, that his name was spelled with 2 l's as well. I wonder why C.T. spelled his name differently or maybe it was misspelled by other people? hmmm...maybe the picture was of Malcom Rutherford and the caption identifies him as C.T.Russell's secretary?

the new site does look very elegant

• Farkel
    Farkel

First class work!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit