James..

Spade/AliceInWonderland is a she..

And..

Has been here under other accounts..

So far..Spade has managed not to get the Boot...Again

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Spade
    Spade

"OK, I did. It seems that Spade is a rather odd duck - he is a JW apologist who claims to not be a JW.

Please see the other thread I put back to the top -" Who this guy that finds the forum dishonest and unbearable? I have more backbone than this, so stick to the initial post. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/201762/1/Thanks-and-Goodbye

I really do appreciate all the help you guys have given me in this process. But it's time for me to leave. It was time for me to leave the WT (at least in my mind) when it became damaging to me. This site has also become damaging.

I like being around happy people that love life. IMO, the site has degenerated into a place where everyone can go to complain, hate, and tear down faith of any type. I respect the beliefs of all of you. However, when the conversations degrade into attacks against the God that I love and know, I cannot partake in the conversation anymore.

I know that many of you feel that this is a place where you can help JWs come to Christ. But maybe I am not strong enough for that. The last couple of months I've come away from the site feeling drained and sad. I don't want that in my life. I don't want to hear about God being a disgusting killer that approves of rape, child killing, and every other horrible thing that man has dreamt up.

• james_woods
    james_woods

James..

Spade/AliceInWonderland is a she..

But, his(her) very first post (if I am not mistaken) said that his wife was studying with Jehovahs Witnesses, but he was not a JW???

Of course, that post had almost everyone completely confused as to what was actually being posted...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Spade it's okay, really, just because I think it's a cult doesn't mean I hate you. Have faith! I will NOT be with you in your happy bullshit Paradise Earth living forever petting lions and wearing khakis and a button down shirt.

You can now continue spewing your cult antics anywhere you deem necessary. You won't bait me anymore with your circular reasoning tactics. You're Theological Warfare can carry on with anyone else that wants to play ball with you.

• Spade
    Spade

Who I am is nobody's business aside from what I've stated. I quit sharing personal information because of some of the sociopathic minds on this forum that seek personal information about others out of ill intents. That's why I rarely come here.

• Spade
    Spade

duplicate

• james_woods
    james_woods

Who I am is nobody's business aside from what I've stated. I quit sharing personal information because of some of the sociopathic minds on this forum that seek personal information about others out of ill intents. That's why I rarely come here.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts and minds of ordinary JWN posters?

BTW, Spade - if I really believed what you just said, I would not come here at all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    But, his(her) very first post (if I am not mistaken) said that his wife was studying with Jehovahs Witnesses, but he was not a JW???
    Of course, that post had almost everyone completely confused as to what was actually being posted.....JamesWoods

Yes..That is the Cover Story for Spade/AliceInWonderland`s new alias..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Much to my chagrin, I agree that the media highlight crimes alleged performed by cults and Mormons, etc. I believe it is religious prejudice. It is not notable or newsworthy if someone is Catholic or Protestant. Also, the contrast between groups who have an "I'm vastly superior to you" attitude get extra ribbing. The contrast between the sanctimonious church member and reality is too stark to ignore. The Senator who was caught by the police soliciting gay sex in the men's room is a case in point. Most people don't care about sexual orientation. The story had legs because he vehemently denied other gay people their rights, masquerading as heterosexual. His vote was crucial on certain matters. Overall, though, humans are fallible humans, all religions commit crimes, and it is unfair to call attention to minority religions.

The sanctimonious part should be fully exposed. When you publicly proclaim your morals as extraordinary, you are fair game.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I know that many of you feel that this is a place where you can help JWs come to Christ.

Not really most here are trying to infuse reality into people's minds and make them use their own intelligence,

an intelligence they didn't know they possessed.

There are only half a dozen or so people that are JWN members who moved on to another Christian based faith.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit