Anybody into aromatherapy and smell good stuff?

by littlerockguy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I use Gonesh Sandalwood incense. Sometimes I will burn a good candle. Badger Balm has some pretty good essential oil products like their Sleep Balm that will calm you and relax you. Their Healing Balm will excelerate healing of the worst brush burns, black eyes and even stop a herpes break out. They have a website. Some of it is sold at Cracker Barrel Gift Shop.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sandalwood is used by herbalists to help ease anxiety and depression.

• littlerockguy
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I would be very sad if I could not buy my sandalwood incense. I wonder if the article is true. The last I checked, the Gonesh Sandalwood was $1.49 for a package of sticks. I have several packs now, but probably need to stock up anyway.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Check these out. I can give you testimonials on Sleep Balm and the Healing Balm for Hardworking Hands and the feedback from one customer on the Footbalm.

http://www.badgerbalm.com/c-2-balms.aspx

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

http://www.badgerbalm.com/p-485-clear-mind-balm.aspx <.........this one has sandalwood in it. These balms are inexpensive and they last forever.

• nelly136
    nelly136

fig oil...if i can get the right one, the right one has a crisp green smell, the others...not so good.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Definetly patchoulli. I can afford a bottle of Pacco Rabanne-BlackXs from time to time...It really had a nice effect on JW sisters from 20 to 40.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Chamomille and Lavender... relaxing...

Tea Tree and Lavender... antifungus... works better than the most expensive cream against athletes foot

Pregnant women should verify carefully because some essential oils can cause trouble ...

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Cinammon, Patchouli,Sandalwood and a drop of Orange... try it with your lover... prior to... and if you can get Ylang-Ylang... even better!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit