Danger JWs, your KH is falling apart in front of your eyes!

by moshe 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

We have 3 congregations meeting in 1 hall !! The other 2 have less than ours at the Sunday meeting.LOL. ALL 3 congs could now meet in the same hall now at the same time now it's just had a rebuild and is well nice now. The writings on the wall also for the bethel in London as charity status is to be removed in 2012 for religeous buildings What they gona do then move to iceland to avoid taxes or something else?

HHG

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I am sure they will spin it into a positive...

like some sort of proof that the end is near and we are simplifying and fine tuning ready for the new system.

the rank and file will swallow it all.

oz

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Don't forget that with economic demagraphics changing people are relocating. Other Halls may be having a banner year as downsizers move in. Its about rearranging the furniture. Hopefully it means more. Some probably don't attend any longer once they relocate. If so, welcome to JWN!

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I think the not born into the JWs kind of "interested housholders" now have access to the Internet.

First thing they probably do is check out the real story.

A lot of those stories are on forums like this one.

The truth really is now out there.

Just have to get more Internet access to those third world countries and hope the google translate keeps improving.

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

The earth need more Internet access!

But the earth came to the woman’s help, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river (of lies!) that the dragon disgorged from its mouth.

Revelation12:16

But the earth came to the woman’s help, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river (of lies!) that the dragon disgorged from its mouth.

• garyneal
    garyneal

The Internet saved me from becoming a member of this religion.

A few days ago I was having lunch with my mom explaining the 144,000 teaching and their blood doctrine. Even she could not understand why anyone would believe these ridiculous teachings. She asked questions like, "So what happens when they run out of people to be the 144,000? How does they know who is part of the 144,000 and who is not?" Concerning blood she asked, "So what's the difference between taking a blood component and a blood fraction? Why can't they donate blood? Where do they get the blood fractions from then?"

My mom does not attend church and knows little about religion and yet even she saw the ridiculousness of these teachings.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope they end up taking more of a bath. Every time they hound people for minimum donations (like charging $5 per publisher, no excuses, for the a$$emblies) and pushing going into debt to help the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund, they are turning off those who are new in the cancer. They can hear it from the platform--no matter how much the study conductor tells them not to worry about it, they are going to worry anyways.

Beyond this, all they need is to ban college and hound the witlesses out of decent jobs. That will ensure they will have very little to donate. Throw in a few dollars wasted on car repairs, gas, suit dry cleanings, and their daily poison from McDonald's, you are looking at nothing to donate. And you can only go so far in debt to donate before the lenders are going to cut you off--sooner or later, that money has to be paid back with double digit interest. Bad enough for those who spent on an extravagant lifestyle--but to go into debt to just plain throw away money is a shame that borders on criminal.

One thing that is sure: Even if they manage to drag me back into the Kingdumb Hell to attend the boasting sessions and drag me out in field circus, they are not ever getting so much as another penny out of me.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

they wanted control, and tus created small congo's so the sheep would be controlled by the pastors/gestapo.

well, this is what happens!.........

they have halls with 3 congo's, and these congo's have only 40-55 publishers.

the WT, is too proud to change this rule, and let the sheep populate the hall with no limits.

• moshe
    moshe

Money is the biggest worry for a KH and for the GB- all the rest they can fake, but they can't print money. When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YvCng01j4g&feature=related

• designs
    designs

They use to make tons of money on the Big Assemblies, gawd the piles of Cash in the Collection room, now I bet they lose $$$. Same with many of these groups. Greg Laurie, head of Calvary Chapel, had a cash cow going with his Harvest Crusades then the bottom fell out. Crystal Cathedral declared bankruptcy.

These Snake Oil Salesman groups are getting what they dished out, Cow Patties for lunch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit