WTS ADVICE FOR YOUNG WOMEN WANTING TO MARRY

by still wondering 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

Did Judge Rutherford believe the silly things that he said?

• stapler99
    stapler99

I think many religious leaders don't care about truth, they care about being respected and their own power. The technical term is "being full of shit."

• Listener
    Listener

I bet he sold a few books just so the young men could check out this real woman.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

We look at some of the most bizarre 2010 calendars on the market. We start with a pair of calendars that promise to show Mormons in another light. Hot Mormon Muffins: A Taste of Motherhood features 12 mothers who claim membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in vintage pinup picture poses..

Telegraph

• Listener
    Listener

That's bizare Black Sheep. The thought process that must have gone into it, put some 1950's colouring and lettering, display some wholesome food and pretend it's about something else in order to make it a little more respectable.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

No sex in the New World. That is why it's name is "The Wanktower Society".

• wasblind
    wasblind

When I was havin' a bible study, the sister told me that there would be no marriages in the new system

she also told me that whatever God's sets out to do, it doesn't come back unfullfilled

In Genesis 1:28 It shows Gods purpose. In Isaiah 55:11 is says God never fails

According to the WTS new system, what God intended to happen failed, because it shifted from the original purpose

If there are only 7 million JW's and half of them won't survive the big A, what is left of them won't subdue the earth

cause they are forbidden to multiply.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah! Black Sheep, that is CLASSIC!!!

A 1950's White Middle-class Male's wet dream... No "wimmin's lib", no "racial equality", no "feminism" nor "liberation"...

By the way, if Mormon political clout increases, that could be the look of the future...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, and...

Wasn't Deborah the one who got raped???

Yeah, that'd be Rutherford's ideal woman, all right...

• satinka
    satinka

No sex???

Whew!...Glad I bailed!

satinka

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit