ex-special pioneer

by ex-Special Pioneer 23 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/Search?cx=partner-pub-4963413421914369%3Ag5in7s-4bz3&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=rose+ball&siteurl=www.jehovahs-witness.net%2FSearch#1300

Here are some threads searching JWN under "Rose Ball." Leolaia , Barbara Anderson and others did some very good research and what stands out was Rose Ball was not a child but a young woman in her late tens, early 20's.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Thanks, Blondie - yes, Rose Ball. I had forgotten the name.

• Truth and Justice
    Truth and Justice

Hi EX-Special,

Happy New year to you also. I certainly understand everything you have said. I find it difficult to understand the Society when it comes to answering letters. If you have a question, they should respond like: Hey "Brother Researcher", thats a good question, let me find someone that can help you on that question.

In the case of my Father, he wrote the Society, and three weeks later, a co was there with the BOE asking him why he needs to know. The subject was in regards to the subject of (1935- which ended the calling of the annointed). He said he would be happy if they could show him from the Bible where it said 1935 ended the calling. It was not more than 4 or 5 weeks that he left the organization.

It is nice to hear from Sp. Pioneers perspective, looking forward to many more conversations!

Until the next time, Truth and Justice

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Welcome ex-special pioneer! It's always nice to hear from ones who were once in higher positions in the watchtower because they often know how things operate behind the scenes, have access to info the regular publisher doesn't have, and is probably in a better place to ask questions and even wake up others to reality.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit