What will be the next "meat in due season" from the GB?

by moshe 36 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

The brothers in the writing department that cooked up the "overlapping Generations" for JWs, is hard at work on next years district conventions talks and books. Do you have any ideas for them?

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

The anointed ones are also overlapping, thus allowing for additional partakers who knew the remaining original anointed partakers?

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Moshe; I was thinking about the" twilight Zone " tv show one episode was called "HOW TO SERVE MAN" THE ALEINS CAME DOWN AND SHIPPED HUMANS OFF TO ANOTHER PLANET. ONLY FOR THE HUMANS TO FIND OUT . HOW TO SERVE MAN WAS A COOK BOOK !!! i get the feeling that the jw's will cook all non jw's at the big A and have a big BBQ...

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

get it MEAT IN DUE SEASON. HA HA

• moshe
    moshe

JYD- I do remember that episode- they are going into the alien spaceship when they find out- too late- that they are going to be the main course for the alien's dinner party.

• moshe
    moshe

Tenyearsafter- the increasing numbers of partakers has to be a worry for the WT org- and yes, they are working overtime to find a way to explain away the increase of partakers at memorial. Since the overlapping generations was so well received, I think the Chimps could figure out something fantastical to blow the JWs away.

• agonus
    agonus

Meat in due season is made of PEOPLE! IT'S PEEEOOOPLE!!!

• mentallyfree31
    mentallyfree31

I find it pretty surprising that they aren't "polishing" the figures and keeping it steady or a slight decrease, at least until they barf up a new argument.

-MF31-

• moshe
    moshe

I hope they come up with new light to make blood transfusions a total conscience matter for JWs. They could, if the legal dept signs off on it.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This years meat in due season will be roast veal, the recipe will be in the January 15 issue of the Watchtower magazine.

Spiritual food certainly is delicious...... at the proper time of course

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit